thanks spl

colinwilkie1

for one thing The Rangers have had no chance or invitation - to be part of the formulation process.

There you go, pointed out for the second time.

Are you trying to tell me that D&P were part of the formulation process? That they not only knew about this, but played a role in drawing up the proposals?

And then - by obvious conclusion - made their announcement of the delay in the bidding process knowing they had played a part in producing that very outcome?

I said The Rangers had no chance or invitation to be part of the process, because that's what I believe.

Are you saying that is absolutely not the case?

Are you trying to tell me that D&P were part of the formulation process? That they not only knew about this, but played a role in drawing up the proposals?

And then - by obvious conclusion - made their announcement of the delay in the bidding process knowing they had played a part in producing that very outcome?

I said The Rangers had no chance or invitation to be part of the process, because that's what I believe.

Are you saying that is absolutely not the case?

Yes - for the third fucking time.

I'm less than convinced about the fairness - for one thing The Rangers have had no chance or invitation - to be part of the formulation process.

And that 75% financial penalty for three years - Jackson in the record suggested it could be as much as £6m for The Rangers - where exactly does that cash go? Is it distributed equally between the remaining members?

Using what it would be if the new deal went through(i think it is a total of £16million per year)with the SPL rules dictate that all commercial revenues are pooled and split 48% equally and 52% by league position you would end up with this for the split of tv money,

League %of TV £mn 25% 75%

Place revenue

So if we were to manage to win the league three years on the trot under this ruling we would be screwed out of £6.12million in total. More likely we would be getting second given the financial constraints so would be losing £5.4million over the three years.

given the penalties and no Europe to play for we wound be as well playing a pile of kids and not bothering about league position.

True, no point paying big wages when in reality all we will be doing is trying to stay above last place in the division.