Kenny McDowall

TMB

I keep reading people say if Ally went we'd be fucked. Who would take the job? Who would we get? If Ally left it'd be disappointing but no man is bigger than the club. I'd argue that we already have a replacement at the club in Kenny McDowall who is one of the most experienced coaches in Scottish football. Kenny McDowall would no doubt jump at the chance to manage Rangers and for all we know he'd be fantastic at it. McDowall has a very impressive CV he's worked under MON, Strachan, Walter Smith, etc. I find it surprising that so many people overlook him and simply dismiss him as a possible manager.

No Thanks. Ally's the man.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You put two celtc managers before our greatest ever manager, fuck sake :anguish:

It's the order in which he worked under those managers. McDowall was at Celtic for 10 years he worked under MON, Strachan, then he moved to Ibrox and worked under Walter Smith.

It's the order in which he worked under those managers. McDowall was at Celtic for 10 years he worked under MON, Strachan, then he moved to Ibrox and worked under Walter Smith.

Sure it wasn't in order of preference? :craphead:

Ok.

What ever helps you sleep at night, wee man. ;)

Its remarkabke the rate at which your replying to my posts, especially given the amount of posts in this thread suggesting MB is a tim. Not a single word against them right enough. <cr>

Careful now, dont go givin yourself away...

Its remarkabke the rate at which your replying to my posts, especially given the amount of posts in this thread suggesting MB is a tim. Not a single word against them right enough. <cr>

Careful now, dont go givin yourself away...

:lol: :lol:

You are raging. Fucking raging.

I keep reading people say if Ally went we'd be fucked. Who would take the job? Who would we get? If Ally left it'd be disappointing but no man is bigger than the club. I'd argue that we already have a replacement at the club in Kenny McDowall who is one of the most experienced coaches in Scottish football. Kenny McDowall would no doubt jump at the chance to manage Rangers and for all we know he'd be fantastic at it. McDowall has a very impressive CV he's worked under MON, Strachan, Walter Smith, etc. I find it surprising that so many people overlook him and simply dismiss him as a possible manager.

Best laugh i have had for ages, not a go at you mate just the idea that we would be fucked without Ally as the manager.

Great Rangers man but never a manager.

Eh ? Barrel ?

Time after time you've made a total cunt of yourself in this thread for me.

I'm done now, this was fun but.

Sleep tight. (tu)

Yip. Spelling. Thats what youve resorted to, correcting spelling. Job well done pal, on your way

Impressive cv,that includes Celic 2nd team manager.

McDowall for manager if Ally goes,no way Jose.

How can 10 years of coaching experience be viewed as a negative? Many coaches work with youth players and reserve sides before making the step up and working with a first team. It's called learning your trade.