Post A Pic of your hometowns...

Guest Daniel-CFC

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice effect with all the flags along the billborads

ever been coop?

aye, great stadium, good facilities. holds 48/49000 I think. they can build onto it very easily, if needed. When theyre doing well, its full every game.

medium_cumbernauld01.jpg

Cumbernauld Town Shopping Centre, Scotland

Built in the 1960s as the centrepiece of the visionary new town of Cumbernauld in Scotland, the shopping centrelooks like a huge concrete space station on stilts, eight storeys high, with a dual carriageway running underneath it. Large sections are empty but it is home to a smattering of offices, a library and a low-rent shopping centre connected by a bewildering array of ramps and walkways. According to our poll, it?s the worst building in Britain

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/D/...ion/worst2.html

abronhill%20high.jpg

Also my old school where Gregory's Girl 2 was filmed the librarian actually is insane

<sesm>

medium_cumbernauld01.jpg

Built in the 1960s as the centrepiece of the visionary new town of Cumbernauld in Scotland, the shopping centrelooks like a huge concrete space station on stilts, eight storeys high, with a dual carriageway running underneath it. Large sections are empty but it is home to a smattering of offices, a library and a low-rent shopping centre connected by a bewildering array of ramps and walkways. According to our poll, it?s the worst building in Britain

abronhill%20high.jpg

Also my old school where Gregory's Girl 2 was filmed the librarian actually is insane

<sesm>

How i miss living in cumbernauld :lol:

medium_cumbernauld01.jpg

abronhill%20high.jpg

<sesm>

How i miss living in cumbernauld :lol:

you got tortured by living here too :o <sesm>

Yup, lived there till i was 10 or something, born in Glasgow. Dunno if you know it, burnhead road or something, went to eastfield primary, that's about all i can remember B)

Being quite young and having never been back since i left i remember it being great, probably best i never go back. (tu)

Yup, lived there till i was 10 or something, born in Glasgow. Dunno if you know it, burnhead road or something, went to eastfield primary, that's about all i can remember B)

Being quite young and having never been back since i left i remember it being great, probably best i never go back. (tu)

I recognise the name and i remember playing eastfield at football

So when's the demolition scheduled for? :pipe:

So when's the demolition scheduled for? :pipe:

They refused but they are in process of building new town center to be opened next year :ph43r: