Dunfermlines vote now redundant

One thing that may have been on the minds of Admin and the club today .

The delay now means the Pars vote will be redundant if they are relegated and probably Ross County will get that vote.

What do you think there Chairman is going to vote for???:rolleyes:

I would imagine Roy MacGregor knows exactly what side his bread is buttered on and will not vote against us. Being from the Black Isle near Dingwall, I know how much investment County are making in bringing their ground up to league standards and the SPL without us would be financial suicide.

:lol:

:lol:

Love that emoticon :)

Trying to get reporting scotland off iplayer, watched it there and it showed Yorkston coming out of the meeting, he looked genuinely fucked off haha

"Yorkston ya fanny, go play in the sandpit and let the big boys talk will ya"

"....But Neeeiiilllllll...."

1336412111' post='1060017871']

One thing that may have been on the minds of Admin and the club today .

The delay now means the Pars vote will be redundant if they are relegated and probably Ross County will get that vote.

What do you think there Chairman is going to vote for???:rolleyes:

This stacks up for me.

Guest KarlG45

Must admit, when I first heard the news that the vote had been delayed AGAIN I was really pissed off - but now I think someone's played a blinder here.

Get Yorkston to fuck, and we've very probably picked up another vote from Ross County.

Oh the establishment is coming together to protect us once again :21::pipe:

Vast change in stand point from Yorkston:-

Just after we went into Administration (AND owing DAFC £80k ) Yorkston said:-

"I was talking in general terms. It was a theoretical answer and I hope Rangers come out the right side of their problems. "I'm sure the 10-point deduction they've suffered for going into administration will be the end of the matter and they'll be back in the SPL next season.

"I want to see Rangers survive. Anything that happens to them has a knock-on effect on the rest of us but how can we legislate for someone not paying their taxes for nine months?"

After we pay the bastards from the RFFF:-

"That's what I will be arguing for, but I do understand that others will look at the financial side, and that will have more sway than sporting integrity," he said. "I would guess I'll be almost a lone voice, but it doesn't stop me from having my say.

"Everyone agrees that there should be severe punishment, but there are a number of chairmen who will look at the financial thing and say, 'do we want an SPL without Rangers?' It will be a question of sporting integrity against financial necessity. That is the choice facing chairmen."

Aye, well fuck back off down the leagues you bunch of ungrateful pricks!!! :mad: Where was you're Sporting Integrity v's Financial necessity argument when you were wanting our cash?? I hope it's a long long time before we have to line your pockets again you filthy bastards!! :wanker: :wanker:

I am positive he is a genuine retard. Listen to any of his interviews, he is a complete idiot.

Don't let the accent fool you....he is a shrewd businessman who has built up a massive oil services company - Global Energy. They have been buying pieces of other companies recently and are turning over in excess of £200 million a year - its a pity he is not a Rangers supporter!!!

Don't let the accent fool you....he is a shrewd businessman who has built up a massive oil services company - Global Energy. They have been buying pieces of other companies recently and are turning over in excess of £200 million a year - its a pity he is not a Rangers supporter!!!

I was not aware of that. (tu) He comes across as a complete fool and being completely clueless about football.