shirt no 12

Due to the club retiring the number 12 jersey in honour to the fans this season...

It got me to thinking that as of the beginning of next season every fan purchasing the new kit, that we all get the number 12 and our own surnames the back. The greatest fans in the world would become the 12th man every game home or away :)

Any thoughts?

Due to the club retiring the number 12 jersey in honour to the fans this season...

It got me to thinking that as of the beginning of next season every fan purchasing the new kit, that we all get the number 12 and our own surnames the back. The greatest fans in the world would become the 12th man every game home or away :)

Any thoughts?

I think that was part of the club's thinking when they came up with the idea Lumsden. As well as getting the fans on side and on the teamsheet every week, it was a HUGE marketing ploy, and NOTHING wrong with that !!

I'll be getting 12... Don't know about my name though :P If charging by the letter is still quite expensive then "Hollinsworth" will be a stretch haha.

it's usually a tenner for any name and number mate (tu)

Any thoughts?

just a small point mate , don't ever call our supporters "the greatest fans in the world"

that phrase unfortunately will forever be connected to the terrorist loving unwashed hordes from torbett towers with the huge slice of irony attached to it that it deserves.

we may be the greatest but don't feel the need to label us with stupid self proclaimed titles we don't need them.

For after all WE ARE THE PEOPLE and that's enough for me.

just a small point mate , don't ever call our supporters "the greatest fans in the world"

that phrase unfortunately will forever be connected to the terrorist loving unwashed hordes from torbett towers with the huge slice of irony attached to it that it deserves.

we may be the greatest but don't feel the need to label us with stupid self proclaimed titles we don't need them.

For after all WE ARE THE PEOPLE and that's enough for me.

There you go...WATP 12

What more could you ask?