That piece of scum peter martin

Him and Alan Rough ,Fat Bunter,have been at it for Months now.

A Ger came on tonight asking Roughie if when Rangers got Ten Points docked who else was going to win the League other than C----c .

He was stuck for words ,and tried to Justify them winning it , and the guy shut him right up .

Also the Bear pointed out the Scum's little dig at us through their Advertisement for season Ticket renewals .Quote 124 Years of unbroken History. They are having dig after dig at us ,and I hope when we get back we will destroy our enemy's in this Backwater of a League.

Lets do to them what they want done to us. I don't know how DJ sticks it.

A Ger came on tonight asking Roughie if when Rangers got Ten Points docked who else was going to win the League other than C----c .

He was stuck for words ,and tried to Justify them winning it , and the guy shut him right up .

Also the Bear pointed out the Scum's little dig at us through their Advertisement for season Ticket renewals .Quote 124 Years of unbroken History. They are having dig after dig at us ,and I hope when we get back we will destroy our enemy's in this Backwater of a League.

Aye a heard tht tae ... fucking mhanky paedo bastards!!

the fact is the mhedia always pander to this mob they are the biggest fkn moaners and conspiracy theorists out there id go as far to say its no coincidence that jim white hasnt presented any old firm games for years prob down to the mhanks yet year upon year we have got charlie nicholas davie provan andy walker gerry mculloch fck me reckon sky only advertise in the jobcentre in coatbridge

He is an Arab at heart. He aint no Bear like you or i.

just remember these bastards wot goes round n all that

o its no forgotten pal. In the past couple of weeks ave cut old sellic supporting pals off due to their sheer red misted hatred thats poked its heed... Been totally disgusted tbh

Fuck them all