found

Walking back to Ayr beach yesterday after watching our slaughter of the mhanks, I am sure i saw the traitor at the wee play park on the front, cause he certainly went missing facing a very much on form Alan Hutton.

Walking back to Ayr beach yesterday after watching our slaughter of the mhanks, I am sure i saw the traitor at the wee play park on the front, cause he certainly went missing facing a very much on form Alan Hutton.

Mcgeady went to hospital yesterday for a suspected broken arm....

After Hutton sat down last night without taking him out of his back pocket

i think this is the best post ive ever seen :craphead:

LMAO :lol: Hutton has had him in his back pocket for quite a few old firm games now.

one instance i remember from the game yesterday(which isnt much as i was pissed,need to watch the highlights :P ) is when mcgeady made a run from his own half,saw hutton in front of him and turned inside ,he took a tackle from novo and got a free kick but bet he was saying"phew thank fuck i missed hutton" wee shite bag he is :)

it just shows what hutton can do when it comes to it, i think hes been a good player for us this year, but i wont be convinced unless he shows the same level of form next season when it really matters (tu)

Have they found Hesselink yet? -_-

Probably in the treatment room, hes been there often enough this season i think its his second home :lol: Either that or hes still trapped in weirs back pocket :lol:

Have they found Hesselink yet? -_-

I didnt realise just how ugly that boy is - him and Papac look like they have been dookin for chips

LMAO :lol: Hutton has had him in his back pocket for quite a few old firm games now.

I'd go further than that.

I've NEVER seen McGeady turn up against Alan Hutton. I remember Al's first OF game, went in for a 50/50 McGeady and launched him right off the pitch onto the touchline.

McGeady got up, tried to pick a fight with Hutton, who just calmy turned round, pointed at him and mouthed 'Ya wee fenian bastard' and shoved him away. All on camera!

McGeady's not got past him since.