Rangers Sold

they can do due dilligence while persuing a cva. but that's risky for them and us.

if they are just outright buying us today I still say it has to be a newco.

though perhaps they can buy the shares and peruse a cva.

I believe a deal has been struck with HMRC and a CVA will be the route.

I don't understand your thinking that because they are buying us outright automatically means a newco, on nwhat basis?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand your thinking that because they are buying us outright automatically means a newco, on nwhat basis?

On the basis he's making shit up.

Because nobody knows. Your saying you become PB for a CVA and you buy the club for a newco. Bill Miller became PB and and he was going for newco....

What you said was completely untrue and as I said nothing more than an assumption or a guess, stop posting these things as facts when they're not.

Think what he meant was, as far as he understands, they can't have bought the club while we're still in administration. So them becoming owners would still be dependant on a CVA or creation of a NewCo.

No harm intended by GS here.

I mean buying us today means that.

not buying us in general.

a cva will not be done today that much I guarantee.

Think what he meant was, as far as he understands, they can't have bought the club while we're still in administration. So them becoming owners would still be dependant on a CVA or creation of a NewCo.

No harm intended by GS here.

Exactly.

I mean buying us today means that.

not buying us in general.

a cva will not be done today that much I guarantee.

A CVA can't just be done, there is a process for it. We need to be out of administration first and foremost before the season ends. This can be done by the sale of the club irrespective of whether the CVA is agreed or not. New owners would need to fund the running costs of the club whilst the CVA arrangement is put in place.

Correct a CVA won't be done today, or tomorrow or next week in fact, but if the main players get to an agreement fast then the process can be speeded up.

yes.

a cva can't be done today or anytime soon.

a newco can be done today.

CVA doesn't need to be. He can buy the club then do a CVA.

He said if a CVA fails then he would newco us. Meaning he doesn't have to wait for a CVA to be done before buying us because he isn't reliant on that.

ok folks.... let's all calm doon.

The Rangers will exist -- you can not change the history in our hearts. We all know our history -- we simply add to it.

BUT... If the SPL/SFA want to f*ck us up.... We simply withdraw our membership and do not play. Time for some "Hardball."

I know it's a 2 year resignation period.... but...

It comes to this? Almost in tears here.

Gunslinger, I know u love the gers but ffs , drop the one line (don't talk to me) pish. U said enough and tried to railroad the bears when it was in your lap. I know what you said and did, you are a charlatan and tbh mate, you can get to with the rest of the taigs and people whotried to jump on our grave, and I include the blue okers and hibee kennedy in that. Ffs a tim owning gers and people wanna go on abt a Mr green, honestly you could not make up half of this stuff. We know where allegencies lie, we know you not going up to board room. You do not and repeat do not represent us at any level. It is simply ludicrios to suggest otherwise. In our time of need, it appears to me, watchinfg on for many weeks without sayingf a thing.negativity surrounds you, you should chuck the brewery and go work for co op funeral directors. Have a look inthe mirror and ask yourself one question, like I asked someone else... Did you do good by gers throughout this. Were you independent and care more for gers then self preservation. Leave it to you son. Answers on a postcard!

Honestly, everyone looking at it in a 50 50 region, GS you wanna talk for everyone?? You just keep putting shitty wee comments in. Blah blah fecking blah. You have been found out and for that .. It makes my evening. ! Free I am free ust wanna be. U? Ooft, don't even start!

You must be a rite thick cunt , GS has 25k+posts and it took u this long to find him out , get to fuck ya thick cunt

Gunslinger, I know u love the gers but ffs , drop the one line (don't talk to me) pish. U said enough and tried to railroad the bears when it was in your lap. I know what you said and did, you are a charlatan and tbh mate, you can get to with the rest of the taigs and people whotried to jump on our grave, and I include the blue okers and hibee kennedy in that. Ffs a tim owning gers and people wanna go on abt a Mr green, honestly you could not make up half of this stuff. We know where allegencies lie, we know you not going up to board room. You do not and repeat do not represent us at any level. It is simply ludicrios to suggest otherwise. In our time of need, it appears to me, watchinfg on for many weeks without sayingf a thing.negativity surrounds you, you should chuck the brewery and go work for co op funeral directors. Have a look inthe mirror and ask yourself one question, like I asked someone else... Did you do good by gers throughout this. Were you independent and care more for gers then self preservation. Leave it to you son. Answers on a postcard!

:lol:

With all due respect, he talks sense plenty of the time, even if you don't agree with his views. No offence GS, you can be annoyingly dry! But he's a good poster on here. Far rather have him than guys who have no rational sense whenever something remotely bad goes down. Sorry mate but he's not one of the bad ones.

Plus, he can space out his typing, which, for me, along with some good grammar, is excellent

For real?

Sorry 22 days, I forgot about the CVA prep stage. But 17 days from it being lodged in court.

However I suspect that going by the information going around about Rangers accounts it'd take longer than that.

I think Kennedy mentioned 8 weeks, it'd also depend on how much the new owners wanted to invest time, money and effort on it.