Rangers Sold

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, everyone looking at it in a 50 50 region, GS you wanna talk for everyone?? You just keep putting shitty wee comments in. Blah blah fecking blah. You have been found out and for that .. It makes my evening. ! Free I am free ust wanna be. U? Ooft, don't even start!

Fair doos mate.

FF is going crazy at the moment. I really do hope this works out well, I think it will.

I trust RM's sources and having a billionaire involved and a ex owner of a football club can't be that bad.

let's see what happens.

Honestly, everyone looking at it in a 50 50 region, GS you wanna talk for everyone?? You just keep putting shitty wee comments in. Blah blah fecking blah. You have been found out and for that .. It makes my evening. ! Free I am free ust wanna be. U? Ooft, don't even start!

glad I could cheer you up.

Well, I am saying fuck all till it is official - but this is a quote from Ally.

“Strange as it may seem, I don’t know if they are going to do due diligence or if they are just going to buy the club, but I will make myself available to speak to him any time.”

Something in it ?

I'm not right or wrong how does that work.

Because nobody knows. Your saying you become PB for a CVA and you buy the club for a newco. Bill Miller became PB and and he was going for newco....

What you said was completely untrue and as I said nothing more than an assumption or a guess, stop posting these things as facts when they're not.

“Strange as it may seem, I don’t know if they are going to do due diligence or if they are just going to buy the club, but I will make myself available to speak to him any time.”

Something in it ?

they can do due dilligence while persuing a cva. but that's risky for them and us.

if they are just outright buying us today I still say it has to be a newco.

though perhaps they can buy the shares and peruse a cva.

Something in it ?

Eh, aye... Means their loaded and the debts/CVA pot aint an issue for them *fingers crossed Joe Lewis is involved*

Because nobody knows. Your saying you become PB for a CVA and you buy the club for a newco. Bill Miller became PB and and he was going for newco....

What you said was completely untrue and as I said nothing more than an assumption or a guess, stop posting these things as facts when they're not.

no you just didn't understand what I said.

they can do due dilligence while persuing a cva. but that's risky for them and us.

if they are just outright buying us today I still say it has to be a newco.

though perhaps they can buy the shares and peruse a cva.

INDEED. .... You're a good lad at heart gunslinger I can see that...... good man ! :clap: We're destined for greatness matey :21::uk: