FAO Press lurkers

TheLawMan

Yes. Its included. The big question is whether HRMC will accept the pence in the £ offer from Green.

Now despite all the internet rumours etc HRMC haven't stated either way if they will or won't. Green can say" take it or leave it" all he wants but the reality is very different from that. Its like calling your mortgage company and telling them you'll give them £10,000 to pay off a £100,000 loan then saying "take it or leave it" bold words but likely you'd we living in a b&b before long. These comments worry me. Great for the back pages but will surely rile the HMRC.

The reality is nothing has been settled or decided. The only known is the unknown.

WATP

Here is a list of creditors

http://images.mirror.co.uk/docs/dailyrecord3/446CF719-0748-5DEC-7ACB7FD9F453C067.pdf

HMRC are listed as £14m which excludes both the Big and Small tax case (tu)

There is no definite confirmation in there that its included as far as i can see. (tu)

I thought the 14 million was small tax case and PAYE?

To get HMRC to agree we have to concede the BTC. Whether it is for the full amount (circa £70m if I remember correctly)or a reduced settlement remains to be seen.

If we win before the CVA I cant see them appealing. They would surely require new evidence to lodge an appeal. If they had that evidence they would have used it already.

All my opinion of course which counts for diddly squat :)

We only have Whyte's word that HMRC would "appeal, appeal and appeal again" if they lost the big tax case.

And we know what his word is worth.

From their website

What you can expect from us

When dealing with a matter before the First-tier Tribunal (Tax), we will;

deal with correspondence within five working days of receiving it;

register new appeals and references within 10 working days of receiving them;

send decisions to parties of the appeal within five working days of signature by the Judge. The Judge will sign (but not date) the decision once it has been agreed. This can typically be about one or two months after the last day of hearing. The decision will bear the date that it is formally released to the parties of the appeal; and

send decisions to public subscribers (individuals, or organisations, who are not directly associated with the appeal and have requested a copy of the decision) within 10 working days of informing the parties of the outcome of the appeal

i believe that the BTC has already been decided and that HMRC and D&P already know we have lost

Hence why TBK were laughed at and D&P were waiting for a bigger creditors pot, also as ive said before i think that cunt murray knew the BTC was a loser from the word go, same with Whyte, hence why we needed rid of Lloyds as our majoor creditor and needed HMRC as a creditor in administration

We only have Whyte's word that HMRC would "appeal, appeal and appeal again" if they lost the big tax case.

And we know what his word is worth.

He is the only source that I am aware of that is of this opinion.

As you you say we know exactly what his word is worth.

Wasn't it the case that D&P were going to go to court to allow them to present the BTC 'debt' as effectively zero because it had not been concluded yet?

That would then make Ticketus the biggest creditor if indeed Whyte's floating charge/debenture has been sold to Whyte.