Papac

Ah, focusing on the first line and ignoring valid points, nice.

I'll say again since you didn't grasp my point, players have to leave. Transfer ban or not, our wage bill is ridiculously higher than we can afford, hence players having to take cuts just so the squad could continue. If you want Green to come in, up everyone's wages and spend money on new players you have no concept of how bad things are. Greens not here to throw money down a hole, he's here to balance the books and make us sustainable on our own. No more mismanagement a la Murray and Whyte, spending money that's simply not there

Players have to leave. Sasa is a big earner and an average performer in a position we have an abundance of cover. Absolute no brainer. Or we can keep him and sell Naismith/Mcgregor/let Aluko go.......

if your points are sasa is average, and a wage..undetermined as of yet, is too high then no wonder i ignore your poorly thought out points

Sasa is average, consistent but nothing special. We also have avid cover in his position an yes, he is a high earner. By high I don't mean in the top 5%, but he will be on a first team salary which is too high. We have a shortfall of £1 mil a month we have to make up. Upping season ticket prices won't make a dent in that. It will be made up by a structured wage system. .

Green is NOT investing in us. He is here to manage the club, not throw money a way. His consortium are not going to pay £1m a month out their own pocket, they are here to take money. This club needs to start trading a profit again and to do that, players have to leave/accept wage cuts.

If Sasa is prepared to take a wage cut, I'm all for him staying, but I would rather he go than one of our more vital players in a much less covered position

Sasa is average, consistent but nothing special. We also have avid cover in his position an yes, he is a high earner. By high I don't mean in the top 5%, but he will be on a first team salary which is too high. We have a shortfall of £1 mil a month we have to make up. Upping season ticket prices won't make a dent in that. It will be made up by a structured wage system. .

Green is NOT investing in us. He is here to manage the club, not throw money a way. His consortium are not going to pay £1m a month out their own pocket, they are here to take money. This club needs to start trading a profit again and to do that, players have to leave/accept wage cuts.

If Sasa is prepared to take a wage cut, I'm all for him staying, but I would rather he go than one of our more vital players in a much less covered position

each to tehir own with opinions, i for one would love to see Sasa stay.

Can you advise who you class as vital players at our club?

C'mon guys 'Mr Dead' is a nice big fella and all that but he is way overated among our fans, and it just shows me how low our standards have fallen as a Club. For a full back his age who still doesn't realise he has a 'blind side' when he is defending his back post is criminal. And I could send anyone umpteen videos of 'Mr Dead' losing goals at our back post in his time here. Have you never watched the dugout go 'Radio Rental' at him?

And the last Cup Final against them when he tried to clear the ball with his left foot when he was right side to goal (a couple of feet from the goal line) and it missed our own post by an inch on the way by. He would have been finished with an ameteur side had that gone in in a game. Did you see Shaggers face looking at him?

Nice guy but come on guys.....Rangers class? Give me Wallace all day long and he has still got lots to learn.

He's probably a luxury we can't afford. He'll be on a decent wage and we have Wallace for left back.

As much as it would be great to have a player of Sasa's ability and experience, I wouldn't like to have him sitting on the bench.

Not keen on a Papac and Wallace combination down the left.

I would agree but we were told about six months or more ago he was leaving and no doubt he has somewhere else to go too already

Superally07 is right.

My mate has got the gig to move big Sasa and his family. They have already left for home and will move into their new house tomorrow. It's not in Glasgow!!!

Their house here is empty and his sponsored car handed back.

Papac is gone for good.

Thanks Big Man -you were a great servant to us