New Investers revealed

BAP1872

Oh not you to FFS - CW is a shyster - lets not buy into any hindsight strategy that this was his plan - or he is now doing the right thing. :anguish:

I've never said he's doing the right thing.

I'm also not using any "hindsight" strategy, as my many posts on the matter will confirm.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff and Phelps, Green and Ticketus have all publicly stated that in effect they are now part of the creditors pot and will vote on a CVA. (tu)

There is no way they will be binned completely in the time period we are looking at. They are a creditor. (tu)

i wonder what was in the guarantee Whyte signed with ticketus. Surely any agreement like that would have a part about administration that allows ticketus to go after him for the balance of what's owed after the cva is done

Anyone care to explain the floating charge to me?

CW is a secured creditor so has first dibs on any money raised from an asset sale.

If we exit admin by way of a CVA the money goes to the unsecured creditors and CW gets zip.

If we do get a CVA does that mean CW still has a security over our assets?

Thicko Loyal <cr>

Serious question. If CW did appear at Ibrox for a game, do you seriously think he would be murdered?

I think he would be attacked without doubt. If security didn't get to him in numbers he could easily be killed.

He'll never be back to darken our home ever again.

And he must know he has a life of looking over his shoulder. I wouldn't want to be him on the day he finds himself confronted or cornered by angry supporters.

whytes in Scotland all the time with no protection.

Certain Glasgow business worthies and the "security" employed by them are all the protection whyte requires, only a fool or nutter would test that.

I think he would be attacked without doubt. If security didn't get to him in numbers he could easily be killed.

He'll never be back to darken our home ever again.

And he must know he has a life of looking over his shoulder. I wouldn't want to be him on the day he finds himself confronted or cornered by angry supporters.

Fair do's, and he most probably deserves it. But I sure as fuck wouldnae like tae spend the rest of ma life behind bars for murdering some cunt over a game of football, or a football club.

Rangers mean a lot to me, and thousands of others, but they ain't worth doing a life sentence in prison for.

he intimated plans to spend a weekend in his castle days in advance.

Do you know who his security team is?

All this pish about people attacking him. Sure you will get nutters who would but the average fan would just talk and do fuck all. We all know that and thats a fact.

He is a twat for what he has done to us but doing time for him is not high on my to do list.

Lets just see what happens and hope and demand the club has a future.

To me a club who brings in 50000 fans every fortnight will definitely be bought by someone as very few companies have a client base like us with a guaranteed revenue stream.

Whatever happens the fans will be the last to know as usual. We dont have the money as fans for that to be different and have to accept the money mens decision and hope they are for for the best.

Doom and gloom is shite mate and has no place when not backed up with facts.

We deal with shit on a daily basis on this saga but do not have the financial back up to change fuck all.

You don't, I don't and neither do your beloved BK's.

One thing is for certain that when the decisions are made me and you will not be there so we have to deal with that and stay positive.

We are scared enough as a fan base without groundless negative theories being rolled out daily.

Not a negative report on you as there are plenty of us who are scared for our future.

In fact I applaud your commitment to this site and the club wholeheartedly.

Rant over

Fair do's, and he most probably deserves it. But I sure as fuck wouldnae like tae spend the rest of ma life behind bars for murdering some cunt over a game of football, or a football club.

Rangers mean a lot to me, and thousands of others, but they ain't worth doing a life sentence in prison for.

If you kept your head down you'd be out in under a decade. (tu)

Hand wringer. :)