In the Name of Good Sky 1

Any body see this Programme Today ?

Have to admire the Big Man, and his attitude towards his Country.

In the Programme it shows a Village named after him , and the place was full of Kids on the Streets Playing Football of all ages .

Now this Really is the Place our Scouts need to Target ,and if we could bring some of these Kids to Scotland to Educate, and Coach at Auchenhowie then we would unearth a Few Gems in there .

There is undoubtedly a lot of Raw and Natural Talent there ,and with Coaching ,and Education these Kids would be an asset which would have sell on value .

To me its the only way we can go Forward , with a Blend of Youth, and Experience it would benefit our Club Immensely .

The Streets of Africa are awash with Talented Young Footballers, and if we Could Tap in to this in my opinion we would benefit .

The Youth in Scotland are nowhere near as good as the African kids are.

Sad but true, however years ago our young people where as good and skillful as them , but todays young Scots are not as good because there are not enough of them out there playing football today in our society full of booze ,and obesity .

Also our youth have so many luxuries which distracts them from playing Football, at an early age.

These African kids have nothing except a ball and thats how it was years ago in Scotland during the good days, when our Football was quality.

Now it is very poor .

Any body see this Programme Today ?

Have to admire the Big Man, and his attitude towards his Country.

In the Programme it shows a Village named after him , and the place was full of Kids on the Streets Playing Football of all ages .

Now this Really is the Place our Scouts need to Target ,and if we could bring some of these Kids to Scotland to Educate, and Coach at Auchenhowie then we would unearth a Few Gems in there .

There is undoubtedly a lot of Raw and Natural Talent there ,and with Coaching ,and Education these Kids would be an asset which would have sell on value .

To me its the only way we can go Forward , with a Blend of Youth, and Experience it would benefit our Club Immensely .

The Streets of Africa are awash with Talented Young Footballers, and if we Could Tap in to this in my opinion we would benefit .

I think you make a good point. Only Arsene Wenger has truly tapped into this market.