Charles Green is rangers' Nanny McPhee

I too found it passing strange that he would take on this task and depart as soon as Rangers has got out of debt.

Why? With everything going on at the club, not many would take us over.. If he gets us out of debt, we will be worth a lot of money! He gets us cheap and sells for big profit! Thats how business works!

Why? With everything going on at the club, not many would take us over.. If he gets us out of debt, we will be worth a lot of money! He gets us cheap and sells for big profit! Thats how business works!

There is no money in Scottish football how does fanny manage that, banging the magic stick ? or by fleecing the fans via a share issue ?

So he's only here to help us then he's gonna sell us on after he's helped us? What's the point in him helping then just leaving? Something doesn't seem right here.

Turn The Rangers around, leave us in a stable position and pocket the profit from the sale of the club.

I'd be happy with that.

A former agent Director, a lawyer from the middle-east and a guy that provides a service to hotel chains.

Hmpf..stoogies comes to mind.

The lawyer could represent anyone with money from that part of the world and Allen could be doing the same, like the Ng´s for example, the billionaire Ng´s in Singapore are the biggest hotel owners in south-east asia..and use a trust as holding vehicle for their business empire.

The idea is somewhat more reassuring than considering that we might end up with cowboys as owners again :mad:

There is no money in Scottish football how does fanny manage that, banging the magic stick ? or by fleecing the fans via a share issue ?

There might not be money in Scottish football, but there is money in Rangers. As it stands, we are making a loss. This can change. We cut the costs, pay off debts and eventually we are breaking even and maybe even making profit. We are a very big club and this IS achievable!

This is a long term project.

Cannae win :lol:

Dont talk - secretive, lacking transparency, what's he up to, cloak and dagger.

Talk - I wish he'd shut it, talks too much, budgie, like an open book.

I love fitba!

I get your point but he doesn't even own us yet. Once he has control I'd be delighted if he talked about what he is doing, not what he is going to do.

I get your point but he doesn't even own us yet. Once he has control I'd be delighted if he talked about what he is doing, not what he is going to do.

He had a meeting with supporters reps last week - a common consensus was that he was too secretive about certain issues - such as who is in his consortium.

As I said - cannae win for trying.

There might not be money in Scottish football, but there is money in Rangers. As it stands, we are making a loss. This can change. We cut the costs, pay off debts and eventually we are breaking even and maybe even making profit. We are a very big club and this IS achievable!

This is a long term project.

what kind of profit though?shared between 20+ consortia members?

just say I stuck in..half a million, how long until I got back anything substantial? AND-if I have money to speculate with why wouldn't I stick it in a quicker, sure-fire thing?? That's the bit hat worries me. Some guy from the middle east is happy to part with thousands in the hope that sometime in the future he will make a bit more...nah.

something isn't adding up...

He had a meeting with supporters reps last week - a common consensus was that he was too secretive about certain issues - such as who is in his consortium.

As I said - cannae win for trying.

That's exactly right, and a direct result of us bears being taken for a ride over the past few years, and in particular, the last year.

I'm just getting impatient after what seems like the longest four months of my life.

something isn't adding up...

Like the TBK's grand statements that they didn't care about owning the club, but were only ever interested in saving it.

Well, now they have the chance to help save it and can't own more than 15% apparently. A golden opportunity to put their money where their mouth is. And a fabulous chance to not only join Green, but to ensure they are part of the voting for the betterment fo the club into the future. A safeguard if you will. So, where are they?

Just who can we trust - TBK's, after all, refused to have anything to do with a newco. No way was that part of their planning, they said.

:lol:

Like the TBK's grand statements that they didn't care about owning the club, but were only ever interested in saving it.

Well, now they have the chance to help save it and can't own more than 15% apparently. A golden opportunity to put their money where their mouth is. And a fabulous chance to not only join Green, but to ensure they are part of the voting for the betterment fo the club into the future. A safeguard if you will. So, where are they?

Just who can we trust - TBK's, after all, refused to have anything to do with a newco. No way was that part of their planning, they said.

:lol:

yeah, fair point actually.

I wonder if starting again - full newco, with no cowboys attached would be best. then again, like you say, he apparent 'good guys' don't even step forward.

So he's only here to help us then he's gonna sell us on after he's helped us? What's the point in him helping then just leaving? Something doesn't seem right here.

Whys that, thats was what Whyte was here to do. Apart from he went about it the wrong way.

Green will have his own men in and they will take control and Green will step aside.

Thats what he's meaning.