Where is Charles Green

With the club on the front of all the papers, on every news bulletin and the main topic of conversation in most of the country again. where is our proposed new leader, i know nothing of what came out last night involved him, but as the preferred bidder, i thought he would have had something to say, he's been very quiet this week, surely to fuck he's no ready to walk away now ps. i've no heard nothing, just thinking out loud

I hope that is the case, that he's just working away to secure the cva, he's just never struck me as the quiet type though, so i'm surprised he's not had an input, even though as i said earlier, this has nothing to do with him, he still has to deal with D & P

I hope that is the case, that he's just working away to secure the cva, he's just never struck me as the quiet type though, so i'm surprised he's not had an input, even though as i said earlier, this has nothing to do with him, he still has to deal with D & P

Would actually be very irresponsible on his part to make any comment. Shouldn't be putting his nose in where it isn't needed. Last nights show didn't affect him in any way

What I'm a bit puzzled about is that assuming Charles Green is telling the truth about these "investors" he has lined up then why couldn't Paul Murray find them?

I'd prefer to know who they are just to put my mind at ease.

In saying that though I don't trust anybody so knowing these names would probably just make things worse.

Would actually be very irresponsible on his part to make any comment. Shouldn't be putting his nose in where it isn't needed. Last nights show didn't affect him in any way

for fuck sake man, get aff your high horse, i only posted a question, chill oot

High horse? Was simply making my point. Wasn't having a go mate. Just saying that the show didn't affect Green in any way, hence why he hasn't said a word

Well i think in a way it did affect him, in the sense, that people on that show made allegations against the admins, and as a result , people and even some on here were asking for the admins to be removed, and correct me if i'm wrong, but does green not have to deal with them to achieve a cva, so if their position is getting questioned, it could affect his plans

Well i think in a way it did affect him, in the sense, that people on that show made allegations against the admins, and as a result , people and even some on here were asking for the admins to be removed, and correct me if i'm wrong, but does green not have to deal with them to achieve a cva, so if their position is getting questioned, it could affect his plans

I can't claim to know the ins and outs of it all but I assume that D+P's main role is mainly done in picking Green. Pretty much coming to the point where CVA will be offered over next few days, then it's just down to creditors accepting/rejecting.

While the show made accusations, nobody is actually doing anything about it so I don't think it'll affect said CVA. Some on here would like you to believe D+P are in trouble but what's actually being done? A few saying they should be investigated. People on forums saying they should be removed? Warer off a ducks back id presume, Don't think the show will affect this possible CVA process. Will only affect if CVA is turned down and D+P have to find other way to get out of admin.

I take what you are saying but don't think the show affects Green at all in the immediate future. Dunno really what he could say about it anyway?

With the club on the front of all the papers, on every news bulletin and the main topic of conversation in most of the country again. where is our proposed new leader, i know nothing of what came out last night involved him, but as the preferred bidder, i thought he would have had something to say, he's been very quiet this week, surely to fuck he's no ready to walk away now ps. i've no heard nothing, just thinking out loud

the thing about charles green is he stays out of the papers, doesn't spout his mouth off and gets on with it, every time he's interviewed he seems very dignified and when something is said in the media to him that is incorrect he is very quickly on top of it.

While the blue knights and everyone else was spouting about how they love gers etc he was actually doing the things needed behind the scenes, and even now he'll prob be working all hours trying to sort everything out and the best thing to do is not come spouting out to the press. IMO the best thing to do, fuck the media, if they aint got any stories they will prob make some shit up about him. He's very much impressed me so far (tu)

I didn't expect to hear anything from Charles Green over last nights mockumentary, and I'd have been disappointed if he had made any comment.

It might have been worth his while watching to see what we're up against in BBC Scotland.

Charles Green has kept quiet all the way throughout his attempts to purchase the club working quietly in the background until he was ready to put forward his proposal. I cannot see why he would change that tact now when there is so much to do to bring the club out of administration.

With regard to is silent investors, I am happy regardless of who they are if they do as they say and only take a share of the club so no one individual owns it, this itself helps to protect us from similar repeats of poor management. The most important thing is saving the club.

:21: