Traynor's take on BBC

Although we might have expected greater revelations from Daly, who had worked on his telly doc for months, it was interesting viewing. It might even have been more than that if less screen time had been taken up by the Rangers supporter who looked like a caricature fan out of Only and Excuse.

Or do the BBC believe all Rangers fans are like Sammy Paterson?

And incidentally, surely they could have dredged up a proper newspaperman to appear on the programme rather than one who has no more than a vague idea of what this story is all about. Even Sammy was more plausible.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They deliberately chose someone like Sammy Paterson rather than someone eloquent like a Chris Graham (who they could have found a lot easier than Sammy). It was another cheap and biased attempt from the Celtic Minded at BBC Scotland to portray a poor image of Rangers fans.

Jim Traynor Blog

Not a bad read and going by twitter it seems to have annoyed a lot of the people from the dark side.

now that is definitely a first..... Traynor or any other reporter slagging off Spiers.

Cant believe it .Wish he went into more detail but the question must be....

How does Britany get asked on his comments all things Rangers when so many newspapers have binned him??????????????

Hmm pretty selective memory you boys have,sure Daly is a twat but your getting caught up in details that dont matter....

What does matter is that i have it from a good source that Daly's sources are the private investigators hired by HMRC.

You boys are bang to rights deal with it

Here we go, nappy ripper alert, obsessed by any chance.

im not here to troll you guys (i know how vindictive you will get) cause youve got bigger fish to fry than me

Traynor is rangers lapdog you all thought you would get bailed out so the record talk pie in the sky buisness ideas you all lap it up like fools while D&P do whytes bidding

im not here to troll you guys (i know how vindictive you will get) cause youve got bigger fish to fry than me

Traynor is rangers lapdog you all thought you would get bailed out so the record talk pie in the sky buisness ideas you all lap it up like fools while D&P do whytes bidding

Proof, links? Anything? :anguish:

now that is definitely a first..... Traynor or any other reporter slagging off Spiers.

Cant believe it .Wish he went into more detail but the question must be....

How does Britany get asked on his comments all things Rangers when so many newspapers have binned him??????????????

Sorry mate didn,t mean the rep hit the wrong button. The reason he,s there is simply he has many friends in high places at the BBC who know he will tow the party line and rip into Rangers. He is well suited to the BBC as we all know he is a prize dick.

How many rides a week ur ye gettin no countin the durty bheast ? :pics::hump:

Hmm pretty selective memory you boys have,sure Daly is a twat but your getting caught up in details that dont matter....

What does matter is that i have it from a good source that Daly's sources are the private investigators hired by HMRC.

Boys and banging?

Another friday night in for a catholic then?

All the dhims have got sources who know sources but their still as obsessed as fuck with the Rangers. Don't blame ye declan there's fuck all to read about yer own club. BJK

Sorry mate didn,t mean the rep hit the wrong button. The reason he,s there is simply he has many friends in high places at the BBC who know he will tow the party line and rip into Rangers. He is well suited to the BBC as we all know he is a prize dick.

theres one back then mate and agree with all of what you say

My source says his source :lol::wanker:

My source says his source :lol::wanker:

Was talking to my source who knows a source that knows that source and his source told him that my sources source is sound as but the other guys source may be better than my source