The CVA?

It has been said that 75% for the creditors have to agree or it doesn't happen

Does that mean 75% of all the companies owed money have to agree, or does it mean companies owed 75% of the Money have to agree.

Example - obviously HMRC and ticketus are owed a large % of the money, say 50% for talking sake.

So do they could has "50%" of the creditors, or only 2 companies.

The reason I ask is there is a shitload of small companies that are owed small amounts and could literally get a few quid back for what they are owed, and if any of they companies are owned or run by tims, they will probably just say no to the deal to spite us since they don't have much to lose! And I wouldn't take long for that 25% of no votes to bugger the CVA

Or is it only the "big" creditors that get a say in the outcome??

Hope that makes sense guys!

Does that mean 75% of all the companies owed money have to agree, or does it mean companies owed 75% of the Money have to agree.

Example - obviously HMRC and ticketus are owed a large % of the money, say 50% for talking sake.

The reason I ask is there is a shitload of small companies that are owed small amounts and could literally get a few quid back for what they are owed, and if any of they companies are owned or run by tims, they will probably just say no to the deal to spite us since they don't have much to lose! And I wouldn't take long for that 25% of no votes to bugger the CVA

It's 75% of the creditors by value irrespective of who or how many are owed money. So fag packet calculation is if we owe £100m and HMRC are owed £60m of that then they are 60% of the "voting" power.

yes it is only the big guys that get a say.

hmrc and ticketus make up more than 75% of the total monies (debt) owed. so therefore if they both agree the cva pence in the pound on offer all other creditors have to fall in line and accept that deal.

Actually, I worked it out & concluded that Ticketus = 50% of current debt, HMRC = 25%, others = 25%

So in essence, even if HMRC decline the CVA, but everyone else accepts it would go through.

Basically if HMRC and Ticketus agree the CVA then it's all good in the hood!

I would imagine that would cover around 75% if not more.

did anyone listen to one of the admins on BBC radio this morning ? i missed it

Was it something along the lines of; Daly & BBC are cocks, SFA/SPL not fit for purpose, RFC out of admin on 12th July, and, there's no pope of Rome? :crabflute: