CVA will be accepted

Quiet Jim

So, theres no actual evidence that the CVA is gonna go through?

I think what the OP is trying to say is that in his opinion it will go through and then gave an extensive list of reasons and sources to show why he believes that.

Tbh its a nice balance to the many thread or posts on here with people saying "this will happen, that will happen, just 'cause ok".

I think what the OP is trying to say is that in his opinion it will go through and then gave an extensive list of reasons and sources to show why he believes that.

Tbh its a nice balance to the many thread or posts on here with people saying "this will happen, that will happen, just 'cause ok".

Well is that true though? He seems to be saying that this will definitely happen. Doesn't seem clear that it's just an opinion.

There's a lot of information in there, particularly a lot about the big tax case. I don't really see any evidence whatsoever though that HMRC will accept a CVA. I'm not saying we are going to get it or not because frankly, i don't have any evidence either way.

Just think this seems rather presumptuous. Anyway, I hope we get it, just don't think this adds anything to our knowledge of whether we'll actually get a CVA

Well is that true though? He seems to be saying that this will definitely happen. Doesn't seem clear that it's just an opinion.

There's a lot of information in there, particularly a lot about the big tax case. I don't really see any evidence whatsoever though that HMRC will accept a CVA. I'm not saying we are going to get it or not because frankly, i don't have any evidence either way.

Just think this seems rather presumptuous. Anyway, I hope we get it, just don't think this adds anything to our knowledge of whether we'll actually get a CVA

I took it as him offering an opinion and why he holds that opinion.

Tbf a CVA seems the most reasonable and sensible outcome for everyone involved.

I took it as him offering an opinion and why he holds that opinion.

Tbf a CVA seems the most reasonable and sensible outcome for everyone involved.

He makes a fine case about why we should win the big tax case but I don't think he makes any case whatsoever for why the CVA would be successful.

The CVA seems the most sensible outcome for all but I don't think that will make much of a difference to HMRC. As much as we'd like to think they'd accept it, I don't think any of us have any clue what they are thinking about the situation. Logic has gone well and truly out the window with regards us and all our various connections over the past year or so