ST renewal forms now out

RFC55

Posted this in the other season ticket thread aswell, but aw well :lol:

anyone know if you can phone up and change your seat ? because the forms are just giving me my usual seat, which i would like to move from.

any help would be appreciated (tu)

This is what I had to do 4 seasons ago - please note, I dont know if its still the same and advise you to check with the T.O.

I wanted a move from the Copland to the Govan, phoned and was told I had to renew in my current seat and if there were any seats left in the Govan after all forms were in, I would get first option.

Got my move to the Govan and I think it cost me an extra £25 for new Smartcard etc.

Thats all I can help with mate.

This is what I had to do 4 seasons ago - please note, I dont know if its still the same and advise you to check with the T.O.

I wanted a move from the Copland to the Govan, phoned and was told I had to renew in my current seat and if there were any seats left in the Govan after all forms were in, I would get first option.

Got my move to the Govan and I think it cost me an extra £25 for new Smartcard etc.

Thats all I can help with mate.

Cheers mate (tu) will phone the ticket office on wednesday or thursday to see what they say.

Cheers mate (tu) will phone the ticket office on wednesday or thursday to see what they say.

Better to send an email with your details and request mate and then you've got it in writing for future reference.

Just a thought.