Season Ticket Renewals

3rbagel

I called the TO earlier and they said we will get news early next week as to what is happening. The guy I spoke with was very helpful and understanding, and he said the price would change should we be in the 3rd Division.

I hope the price changes - 3rd Division Loyal.<br><br>He also said new agreements would need to be drawn up as the money would no longer be going to the OldCo, and these things are legal documents as far as the banks, etc are concerned.<br>

My old boy took a stroke towards end of last season and as to date no money from gvmt. But immigrants do, canny whack it. So like some others I have two to pay, not sure what happening with my job but gonna try my hardest. If redundy money. Tickets r us.com I will be there and will pay 400 for the third division. Its an internal fighting fund! :)

Keeping the prices the same if we go to the third division is short termism. What we need is bums on seats.with few overheads Make it affordable for everyone to bring the next generation of bears through.