William Montgomery

Mark Dingwall

Andrew Smillie

Andrew Kerr

David McCutcheon

Jim Cook

John McKee

Jim Riddell

Cheers for that bud 00000042.gif Another poster mentioned that Andy Smillie had resigned and have to wonder if Walter will also resign.

Was he? I'm not sure that is true.

It is 100% true - on the day the RFFF was first discussed (a Friday) the RST's pledge scam, sorry scheme was in full flow.

He wasn't interested in it because he could see lots of money (millions) coming in through these pledges

He was the only one sat round the table who opposed the RFFF

As soon as he realised it was him against everyone else he jumped on the RFFF ship before it departed without him

That was the following day

RFFF info some heavy (?) hitters seem to have taken umbrage about secrecy and transparency in no particular order, they have you in the MI6 camp.

I think you may have me confused with someone else.

It is 100% true - on the day the RFFF was first discussed (a Friday) the RST's pledge scam, sorry scheme was in full flow.

He wasn't interested in it because he could see lots of money (millions) coming in through these pledges

He was the only one sat round the table who opposed the RFFF

As soon as he realised it was him against everyone else he jumped on the RFFF ship before it departed without him

That was the following day

You may well be right.

In the interests of full disclosure, I was also dead against the RFFF and still am. For me, the supporters should have been raising cash to buy the club or at least to be able to participate in a consortium. Instead, we diverted our efforts into a non-productive channel and now, once again, find ourselves on the sidelines while others gamble with the future of the club.

ALL the supporters organisations have been a disaster in this process. While I had no problem with them backing the BKs, maybe if they had backed them with hard cash and had some heavy hitting businessmen fighting our corner then the outcome might have been different.

Even now, the supporters organisations persist in reacting to events, have failed to formulate a clear policy and position on the future of the club and are unable to leverage the power they do have which is to influence season ticket renewals.

Well I would think that the rfff would be the best group to liase with green.

They dont try and organise exodus of season tickets, never jumped on any takeover bandwagons

All they care about is rangers,no egos or politics or dick measuring.

All 3.the trust,assembly and association should roll into 1 and have the guys who've done a decent job of the fighting fund be running it.