Fighting Fund Statement

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this statement put to bed all the shite we've been fed recently about ST money ?

And ongoing working capital ?

Or are the guys at RFFF lying too ?

Green said it,

RFFF said it,

Walter said it.

Leggo didn't say it. :lol:

Walter didn't say it.

And just because Green told the RFFF, who repeated it, doesn't mean its true.

Look at the crap Murray fed the RST, and Whyte fed RST/VB/Assembly

These meetings are really worth much, because they aren't going to tell the truth if they have something to hide, they will give promises (which are worthless), they won't be feeding them confidential financial information.

There is a guy from the RFFF on FF getting absolute pelters just now from other posters. I have a great deal of sympathy for him.

Whoever in the RFFF agreed to take Chris Graham's question to CG and ask them has made a major mistake.

Chris' questions seek assurances with regard to fans investment in season tickets.

THE RFFF's role is the management and governance of the Fund which is a compeltely separate issue - nothing to do with season ticket sales.

It was alaways likely that the response to those questions would have an element of confidentiallity attaached thereto.

We shouldn't be harsh on the RFFF whatever their role is (or not) developing into. They are one supporters' group that has done well in recent months.

don't think people are being harsh towards the rfff. i for one would just like to know their future role.

for me i think it may be a good idea for the rfff to invest raised funds into our youth setup and development.

after all this area of our club is now where we are dependant on moving forward.

I agree.with what they have achieved and also what has to be done if they move forward with a rider that employees of the club have to step down.

Or the club gets a seat on the committee to provide linkage - anyway Sandy Jardine has done a good job ! :rolleyes:

After being fecked over by SDM and Whyte, after the circus with the various takeover bids and in the light of the continual attacks on our club by the SFA et al., why should supporters blindly commit millions of pounds in season ticket money on the basis of a couple of paragraphs which say nothing.

Supporters are being asked for another demonstration of blind faith. Personally, I think that Green and the supporters organisations need to do a lot better if they want the support to trust them.

After being fecked over by SDM and Whyte, after the circus with the various takeover bids and in the light of the continual attacks on our club by the SFA et al., why should supporters blindly commit millions of pounds in season ticket money on the basis of a couple of paragraphs which say nothing.

Well you know what to do then

There is a guy from the RFFF on FF getting absolute pelters just now from other posters. I have a great deal of sympathy for him.

Whoever in the RFFF agreed to take Chris Graham's question to CG and ask them has made a major mistake.

Chris' questions seek assurances with regard to fans investment in season tickets.

THE RFFF's role is the management and governance of the Fund which is a compeltely separate issue - nothing to do with season ticket sales.

It was alaways likely that the response to those questions would have an element of confidentiallity attaached thereto.

Basically the same as Andy Kerr's in the times.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=223418&view=findpost&p=1060139640&hl=&fromsearch=1

ws.png

Indeed ....tell us , so at least we know who they are ...I only know Jardine is on this and not sure about Hannah.

Walter Smith

Ally McCoist

Sandy Jardine

Jim Hannah

Andy McCormick

Robert Roddie

William Montgomery

Mark Dingwall

Andrew Smillie

Andrew Kerr

David McCutcheon

Jim Cook