Our SFL Legacy?

gman

If we end up in the 3rd div my feeling is that, as the mighty Glasgow Rangers, we should leave a legacy of thanks for the hospitality for the many far flung, idiosyncratic but genuine hosts we are sure to encounter.

It's going to be a time of major change and i'm sure our club will make friends throughout this time.

Should we, as the fans, put down a marker to how Scottish Football should behave by perhaps;

giving an extra pound at each away game to help the host club over and above the ticket price

provide training facilities for SFL teams (on rotation) at Auchenhowie,

allow away fans in for free at Ibrox for our home games?

just some thoughts...

I'm not convinced.

Let's try and get our house in order first shall we?

We need to get in and out of these lower leagues (should the worst come to pass) as soon as is possible, I would personally avoid making any commitments to any other clubs that dwell there.

Its all about Rangers now, everything else is of no consequence.

If we end up in the 3rd div my feeling is that, as the mighty Glasgow Rangers, we should leave a legacy of thanks for the hospitality for the many far flung, idiosyncratic but genuine hosts we are sure to encounter.

It's going to be a time of major change and i'm sure our club will make friends throughout this time.

Should we, as the fans, put down a marker to how Scottish Football should behave by perhaps;

giving an extra pound at each away game to help the host club over and above the ticket price

provide training facilities for SFL teams (on rotation) at Auchenhowie,

allow away fans in for free at Ibrox for our home games?

just some thoughts...

That's asking for some magnanimity from our fellow fans after the vitriolic treatment RFC have had meted out over the past 4 months. Please be fully aware that our support will still be expected to pay over the odds to enter these grounds. The clubs in the lower leagues get by with 3 polis and a dug as crowd control. Can you immagine how they'll cope when our support outnumbers their own by 5 or 10:1? The arse kissing stopped a long time ago.

There were a few articles in the paper today about the effect of us being in the SFL set up. It was all positive and you got the feeling that our presence would be appreciated (the obvious financial benefit is getting them all excited)

Sponsors, chairmen and players seem to be keen to have us (makes a change eh?)

There were a few articles in the paper today about the effect of us being in the SFL set up. It was all positive and you got the feeling that our presence would be appreciated (the obvious financial benefit is getting them all excited)

Sponsors, chairmen and players seem to be keen to have us (makes a change eh?)

For £money£, nothing else. No cunt likes us we dont care WATP