The Club Taking The Lead

MrSifter

I'm not sure but think that's six "no" votes against the new holding company getting a share in the SPL.

I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed by this, in the end I hope they reap the whirlwind.

Why hasn't our Chairman or Chief Executive come out and made a statement in view of the other Clubs falling over themselves to announce delightedly they want us out the league so their income can drop by £1m +?

Surely Green or Malcolm Murray should be out in front now saying what the plan is?

Are they going to eat whatever sh!t the SPL and SFA serve them or are they going to take the bull by the horns, withdraw the SPL application and apply to the SFL Division 3?

Come on Chuck, gimme some truth and, as a "street fighting Yorkshireman" tell us what you're going to do and what the plan is.

We are not hostages to fortune, we are and always will be The Rangers.

the clubs have started using the vote as a PR excersize to sell more season tickets (it's probably working). And there is no guarentee they will vote NO if it's anonymous.

the whole thing is just a complete circus. The SFA/SPL shoud have told clubs they can consult fans, but not to disclose to the public what they have decided to vote. It just makes a shambles of the whole thing, why even bother having a vote on it?

I hope Green is working in the background making applicatiosn & phonecalls to SFL div 3 & EFL League 2 to try and bolster where we will be next season, in the meantime, let them drag the vote out so they can't start planning for life without us until as late as possible.

We should accept their public statements as votes, be decisive and make the application that should have been made in the first place.

The third division was always the correct thing to do. If the SPL/SFA desperately need us else where let them come on their knees to our fans, our club. They need us more than we need them.

I'm not sure but think that's six "no" votes against the new holding company getting a share in the SPL.

I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed by this, in the end I hope they reap the whirlwind.

Why hasn't our Chairman or Chief Executive come out and made a statement in view of the other Clubs falling over themselves to announce delightedly they want us out the league so their income can drop by £1m +?

Surely Green or Malcolm Murray should be out in front now saying what the plan is?

Are they going to eat whatever sh!t the SPL and SFA serve them or are they going to take the bull by the horns, withdraw the SPL application and apply to the SFL Division 3?

Come on Chuck, gimme some truth and, as a "street fighting Yorkshireman" tell us what you're going to do and what the plan is.

We are not hostages to fortune, we are and always will be The Rangers.

In a word, yes.

I think now that the SPL is beyond us, even though we shouldn't have applied anyway, that we might see the gloves slide off a bit.

Problem is, how committed are Green and Murray to the club now that the SPL isn't happening?

Watch them all vote YES

Copied from the BBC:

"Motherwell say they could face administration if they cannot "replace significant amounts of income" once the status of the Rangers newco is decided.

Should Rangers not feature in the SPL next season, Motherwell estimate they could lose £600,000 from broadcasting income and a further £315,000 from ticket sales and hospitality"

If not, they are f*cked, plain and simple. Suicide is never an easy option and a million quid is a million quid.

Decent run of boycotts see them losing circa 315 gran, they f*cked it all up now!

in·teg·ri·ty

   [in-teg-ri-tee]

noun

adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.

the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: to preserve the integrity of the empire.

a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: the integrity of a ship's hull.

Everyone is agreed, sporting integrity is sacrosanct. Application to Division 3 is the only course of action that displays integrity and is the only thing that will satisfy the high moral standards of the other SPL clubs.