what did brown mean ...

deanzo1690

when he says he had a phonecall from malcolm murrays lawyer saying he wants a meeting ? couldnt really hear anything because i was at the back, anyone who could help would be much appreciated.

also, was the mckenna bid a smokescreen to find out what green actually wants ?

can someone please tell me what gives Brown anymore credibility than Charles Green, Zeus and the other backers?

Neither are willing to declare all backers just yet why is it only Green that is getting a hard time over this and not Brown?

Brown is/was about to introduce a tarrier into Rangers yet people are trusting him over Green

Green and Co are the only ones to step upto the mark and put their money where their mouth is and were the only ones that gave us the chance of a CVA that suggest's they are willing to put more money into this that anyone else

So what are people's reasons for trusting John Brown over Charles Green and co?

can someone please tell me what gives Brown anymore credibility than Charles Green, Zeus and the other backers?

Neither are willing to declare all backers just yet why is it only Green that is getting a hard time over this and not Brown?

Brown is/was about to introduce a tarrier into Rangers yet people are trusting him over Green

Green and Co are the only ones to step upto the mark and put their money where their mouth is and were the only ones that gave us the chance of a CVA that suggest's they are willing to put more money into this that anyone else

are u being serious ? where u there 2nite ?

he says that the celic supporting guys are out, and that thing green says to him about u sit in my seet etc. is a disgrace. I was more than willing to give green a chance before tonight but the guy is no good for us, he has to go!

Maybe this is just me. But he's played for Rangers worked for Rangers is just as much a Rangers as any of us on here. so that's what give him more credibility than any of they others. He has named plenty of people. Amorusso, Laudrup Albertz, Donald findlay these are all the people who are going to be involved. There might be more we don't know. But i think the names above are fine by me. Amorusso and Laudrup have already spoke about this in the media aswell,

are u being serious ? where u there 2nite ?

he says that the celic supporting guys are out, and that thing green says to him about u sit in my seet etc. is a disgrace. I was more than willing to give green a chance before tonight but the guy is no good for us, he has to go!

And the bit where brown asked him how much have you spent? And he said "Guess" wanker.gif Thats when it really sunk in that Green is every bit as sneaky as Craig Whyte. Who does this fanny think he is? In the door 5 minutes and thinks he's a big shot. If he can speak to John Brown like that what do u think he will think about the fans?

And the bit where brown asked him how much have you spent? And he said "Guess" wanker.gif Thats when it really sunk in that Green is every bit as sneaky as Craig Whyte. Who does this fanny think he is? In the door 5 minutes and thinks he's a big shot. If he can speak to John Brown like that what do u think he will think about the fans?

totally agree mate, glad bomber says he'll give him his pound back.

we need help from anywhere we can get it to remove these kind of people, one question i wanted to ask is how we get the title deeds to ibrox ?!

Maybe this is just me. But he's played for Rangers worked for Rangers is just as much a Rangers as any of us on here. so that's what give him more credibility than any of they others. He has named plenty of people. Amorusso, Laudrup Albertz, Donald findlay these are all the people who are going to be involved. There might be more we don't know. But i think the names above are fine by me. Amorusso and Laudrup have already spoke about this in the media aswell,

oh aye because they are such succesfull buisnesmen with the knowledge to run a football club aren't they :rolleyes: if they are invloved it will be in the sidelines as figureheads Brown need to reveal any proper financial backers and to draw up plans for the future not make ridiculous statements that are only damaging the club further and dividing the support further where was Brown and his backers before we wen't into liquidation?

I love Rangers it doesn't mean I know how to run a football club or a succesfull buisness model and unless Brown proves he has people on board with the brains and the finances who can actually take us forward in the real world not just using the fans memories of former heroes to whip everyone into an anti-green frenzy.

It seems that its because he played for Rangers, not the fact he was made to look like a donkey by a tim by fronting their consortium, you really couldn't make this up, but back to the main point and the most important one and that is he played for RFC.

We didn't need Green to come in and buy the club as it would all have sorted itself out on its own as if by magic, I mean it was only a case of Rangers getting in to the 1/4 finals of the CL and the deal was done.

anybody still backing green after tonight clearly werent at the protest.

so you dont back bomber because he wont reveal his backers? what happend to green saying that he will keep us informed in everything done with the club ? who are his backers? why hasnt he applyed for sfa memebership ? why isnt he meeting with any the players ? and why oh why is he insulting a man who still worked for him and an ex rangers player ?

bombers right something stinks, get green out!