how bigs yer telly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was never getting 20+ pages anyway!!!

Why is that, THEY seem to have an overwhelming desire to sign up a Rangers forum then take abuse?

Perhaps it has something to do with their childhood spent in apartheid schools and other roman catholic institutes.. Maybe when they come of age and their priest no longer finds them attractive they seek out abuse eslewhere, any sort of abuse will do it appears

I was having a discussion the other day with my Uncle in Glasgow about who has got the most advanced Health & Social Assistance scheme;Britain or Australia.

I stated my case that Australia does far more for the sick and underprivileged in the community, but I will now have to concede defeat to my Uncle,because after seeing two posts from this poor deranged chap, I realise that Britain is far ahead.

Australia doesn't supply computers to patients of mental hospitals or people locked up in jails. :sherlock:

Of course wee don't eeither and I'm 'rather offfended' you woould summmarise such an arguument in such a shoort and meaningless birde. KO pal?!

Why is that, THEY seem to have an overwhelming desire to sign up a Rangers forum then take abuse?

Perhaps it has something to do with their childhood spent in apartheid schools and other roman catholic institutes.. Maybe when they come of age and their priest no longer finds them attractive they seek out abuse eslewhere, any sort of abuse will do it appears

All that apart, you didn't read all of the first thread did you?!

I'm a bit young for drinking in pubs. Only place I can get in is O'Donnells.

coupled with yer last post about hoping the OP is not a taig makes me think you are indeed a lover of the boaby of a person in a position of trust 10310.gif

coupled with yer last post about hoping the OP is not a taig makes me think you are indeed a lover of the boaby of a person in a position of trust 10310.gif

Hahaha! Knew I'd get some response to that. It's a shitehole, but it lets in most underagers (tu)