Season ticket renewal...

graeme_4

I've read a number of threads and posts about our situation, Charles Green, Sir Walter, John Brown and all the others that have come and passed without much action from anyone aside Green. I think it's fine having an owner you prefer, or a consortium you favour, but I wish more people would remember that we are all Rangers fans and ultimately our support should lie with the club, not an individual. No one man is bigger than out club.

When I read people saying 'I'm waiting to find out what division we are playing in before I decide if I'll renew, it actually makes me sick'. We are Rangers, who cares who we are playing? :anguish:

I genuinely couldn't care less if it was St Mirren, East Fife, Dumbarton or anyone else. There is no attraction to me to play in the SPL (aside from financial reasons and 4 Old Firms a season), over playing in the first or the third. I pay to see Rangers and I will continue to do so regardless of who our opposition is.

I encourage all Gers fans to renew their season ticket, back the club and the players that have remained and help us all progress - not be at each others throats.

This is where I am worried and where I wonder if Bomber knows of it.

Rangers FC plc receive all ST renewal monies and Sevco have advised that this money will then be transferred to Sevco Scotland once the plc is liquidated (approx 4 weeks time).

My worry is, how can monies paid to the oldco be transferred to the newco, when creditors are due money from the oldco? Surely the bank account is not something that the newco can touch and any monies in it would be paid to the creditors?

I have been critical of Bomber and his handling of the situation as I feel he should tell us what he knows, rather than just demand that ST money should not be paid.

I have been critical of Bomber and his handling of the situation as I feel he should tell us what he knows, rather than just demand that ST money should not be paid.

Possible, but surely JB would just come out and say it if he knew more?

Why knob about so much threatening to pull the trigger?

My personal view if he is just trying to turn us against Green and allow his consortium to buy us at a knockdown price, and I don't think Green will do that.

I've read a number of threads and posts about our situation, Charles Green, Sir Walter, John Brown and all the others that have come and passed without much action from anyone aside Green. I think it's fine having an owner you prefer, or a consortium you favour, but I wish more people would remember that we are all Rangers fans and ultimately our support should lie with the club, not an individual. No one man is bigger than out club.

When I read people saying 'I'm waiting to find out what division we are playing in before I decide if I'll renew, it actually makes me sick'. We are Rangers, who cares who we are playing? :anguish:

I genuinely couldn't care less if it was St Mirren, East Fife, Dumbarton or anyone else. There is no attraction to me to play in the SPL (aside from financial reasons and 4 Old Firms a season), over playing in the first or the third. I pay to see Rangers and I will continue to do so regardless of who our opposition is.

I encourage all Gers fans to renew their season ticket, back the club and the players that have remained and help us all progress - not be at each others throats.

I won't be renewing cos I have never had one....

But this season no matter what league we are playing in will be my first season ticket!!!

I know I wont get the full use out of it, but its the 1st year I can afford one, so will be buying