1 week time...

Gaz92

I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, and going to try my best (but will probably fail) to switch off from the goings-on here. So what will I come back to in one week?

Will we be in the SPL, or elsewhere? Will Green still be here, or will he have been chased out of Scotland with pitchforks? Will Bomber be in charge, will his Celtic supporting backers ran us into the ground?

Will Mark Dingwall's ego finally reached the size of his stomach, and the two combine lead to him spontaneously combusting?

Or will Craig Whyte reveal his masterplan, and reveal Prince Albert as his backer, and this was the plan all along. I don't think anything would surprise me anymore...

I did that last week.

As I qued for passport control after arriving back on Glasgow, I turned-on my mobile to find that Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McGregor, Ness and McCabe had walked-out on us.

Holiday blues are bad enough, but add that information minutes after you arrive home and fucking hell, its brutal.

I did enjoy the peace, but.

I did that last week.

As I qued for passport control after arriving back on Glasgow, I turned-on my mobile to find that Naismith, Whittaker, Davis, McGregor, Ness and McCabe had walked-out on us.

Holiday blues are bad enough, but add that information minutes after you arrive home and fucking hell, its brutal.

I can imagine that wouldn't be great, I wonder how much further down it could go though...

I did that last week.

and how many more by the time you got to the front of the queue?