diffrence at the top this season

by the end of this season we could possibly be within 3 points of smeltic,that sickens me,if we'd tried alittle harder in the first half of the season this league could well have been ours,well done the boys for bringing it back so close at the run in,but shame on yous for not trying that bit harder,2 games wouldve meant the diffrence,inverness cally cost us the league :P but just a wee rant,sorry to bother yous :)

And if my auntie had baws she would be my uncle. Truth be told, we deserved NOTHING this year, we turned it on when it was too late. It looked at one point as if Celtic could win it by 30 points plus, the fact that they didnt is the scant consolation that we deserve. More hopefulk for next year though! (beer2)

A bit of a false reality - i think its fair to say that if Rangers were better this season, Sellik wouldve improved too. They have been under no pressure all year and took their foot off the gas - but we will see next term

celtic have had nowt to play for for hte last 6 months guys, if we done better we ould have been closer but I still think they played well within themselves for most of the season and could have upped it if they wnated to. It is difficult to go all out when you are that far ahead and in no danger of losing the lead.

It's all ifs and buts. They won it at a canter and we need to improve a lot next year cause they will.

If we had beat hearts and ICT instead of drawing with them this season, celtic wouldn't have won the league yet.

We still threw away stupid points when we couldn't.

Its harsh, but we just didn't deserve anything, even with this halfs season performance.

If we werent shit for so long at the start we would have won the league, blah blah blah. But we were, like the lad said, they;ve had nothing to play for for 4 or 5 month. It's over. Next season, bring it!!

celtic only stepped it up once this whole season,there game against benfica,never hit those heights again,whos to say this isnt their real form?,they were lucky how many times with late goals?,they have never been a great team or even a good team this season,its only our own failings that have made them look good :)

celtic only stepped it up once this whole season,there game against benfica,never hit those heights again,whos to say this isnt their real form?,they were lucky how many times with late goals?,they have never been a great team or even a good team this season,its only our own failings that have made them look good :)

Look at the current situation... we are .. 10 points behind? Would be 8 points if they finish with a draw tonight.

(I'm working from the time walter came back).

We dropped 4 stupid points against hearts and ICT. If we took advantage of those games, thats 4 points behind. Now, if we had beat hibs, that would be 2 points. Then it would come down to ... wait... the last game of the season?! :o ...

But we aren't... we are ten points...

Ergo... we don't deserve anything regardless of what half of the season you take.

Next season its a different thing.

by the end of this season we could possibly be within 3 points of smeltic,that sickens me,if we'd tried alittle harder in the first half of the season this league could well have been ours,well done the boys for bringing it back so close at the run in,but shame on yous for not trying that bit harder,2 games wouldve meant the diffrence,inverness cally cost us the league :P but just a wee rant,sorry to bother yous :)

Dont kid yerself pal they took the foot aff the gas pedal :pipeguy: