Who are Blue Pitch Holdings ?

BEARGER

Sounds to me like this Celano is just an administrator, what has the person behind blue pitch got to hide, I don't see how Green can expect fans trust unless everybody comes clean as to their involvement in Rangers due to fans be understandably nervous after the whyte era.

It is probably quite a few different shareholders. Celano sets up Blue Pitch Holdings, sells shares in it to clients of his investment house, then uses the money he raises to invest in Rangers. Celano will be the one who votes at the AGM, not the shareholders of Blue Pitch

It is probably quite a few different shareholders. Celano sets up Blue Pitch Holdings, sells shares in it to clients of his investment house, then uses the money he raises to invest in Rangers. Celano will be the one who votes at the AGM, not the shareholders of Blue Pitch

I'm not sure. I think Orchadia might be a wholly owned subsidiary of this Dubai outfit (Abraaj Capital) or of Naqvi Arif Masood himself rather than an investment house working for a range of investment clients. BPH was probably set up by Orchadia either for the benefit of existing investors in Abraaj Capita or for Naqvi Arif Masood.

• 1 month later...

I don't see anyone claiming he has Billions of personal wealth except you tbh.

No I didn't say he had billions, if you are going to run of at the mouth at least be factual rather than a :craphead: that is all.

Sorry Spangles :craphead:

No good being sorry my old fruit gum, you were careless and slipshod the sort of errors that allow people like whytey and others to make a killing.

As Mr Twain opined; "It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled".

No I didn't say he had billions, if you are going to run of at the mouth at least be factual rather than a :craphead: that is all.

Arif Naqvi is a billionaire. He achieved this in his mid thirties dodos.

Mike Ashley is a billionaire too.

Further billionaire shareholders will be revealed soon. There's two more to come in.

I don't give a fuck who they are, I care more about who our next opponents are and which players from our great club will face them.

After what's happened to the club over the last decade or so that's a bit of a head in the sand approach to things. The club needs the fans to care because if we don't no one else will.

Did HHB not tell us about this guy ages ago?

Yes I did. See post #14 dated 06 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

I am about 6 weeks ahead of the BBC. Not hard as they are a bunch of wankers.

As to Arif ... spoke to a very well connected Pakistani friend. This is what he had to say about him ....

Arif is a big shot in Pakistan working out of Dubai. He has muti billion dollars investments in Pakistan. He has set up a fund in Pakistan worth 100 million USD. He [his cousin who knows Arif] mentioned that Arif is a very shrewd businessman and is well known for making money. No story on whether any of it is illegal. But it looks as if his primary target is $$$.

He also said .......

Keep in mind that the elite in pakistan do love Euro Football and it may be ok to combine business with something you have a passion for.