Who are Blue Pitch Holdings ?

BEARGER

Apparently not.

Green said that they (blue pitch holdings) were the largest shareholders and he also named Zeus as a seperate shareholder.

Alessandro celano is the blue pitch holding piece of the jigsaw

No idea who he is though tbh

1341435246' post='1060190066']

Anyone know anything about Blue Pitch Holdings ?

Alesandro Celano is in charge of it. That much we know. It appears that he works as a banker in Switzerland. I see links with UBS and Deutche Bank. The company itself has obviously been set up as a funding vehicle for Rangers. Blue refers to Rangers, Pitch refers to football.

Alesandro Celano is in charge of it. That much we know. It appears that he works as a banker in Switzerland. I see links with UBS and Deutche Bank. The company itself has obviously been set up as a funding vehicle for Rangers. Blue refers to Rangers, Pitch refers to football.

No shit

Okay, a few comments here.

This Alessandro Celano bloke is head of 'family office' (wealth management) in Geneva. The office is in Place de Molard which is right in the centre of Geneva. He used to work for UBS and Deutsche Bank.

I used to live in Geneva and my son still does. Private banking and wealth management is big business in Geneva. My son is a private banker with a Portuguese Bank right round the corner from Molard. My son previously worked for Reuters and UBS (not a big deal, lots of people used to work for UBS). So, I have an email into my son to see if he knows Alessandro Celano or Orchadia.

Although private banking is big in Geneva, it is still a village and I have a lot of contacts there. So, I am going to ask a few people if they know anything. But that doesn't mean I will get much info. First of all, the business is built on discretion and, secondly, just because Orchadia is managing stuff does not mean we will find out who is actually behind it.

Sounds to me like this Celano is just an administrator, what has the person behind blue pitch got to hide, I don't see how Green can expect fans trust unless everybody comes clean as to their involvement in Rangers due to fans be understandably nervous after the whyte era.

Sounds to me like this Celano is just an administrator, what has the person behind blue pitch got to hide, I don't see how Green can expect fans trust unless everybody comes clean as to their involvement in Rangers due to fans be understandably nervous after the whyte era.

Looks like it might be Arab money behind Orchadia ......

Administration: Naqvi Arif Masood, du Pakistan, à Dubaï, ARE, est administrateur unique avec signature individuelle

http://www.moneyhouse.ch/en/u/orchadia_sa_CH-660.1.902.009-5.htm

Naqvi Arif Masood

Arif Naqvi, 50, is Founder and Group Chief Executive Officer of Abraaj Capital. Abraaj is the largest private equity group in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) with paid-up capital of US$ 1.5 billion. Since inception in 2002, it has raised about US$ 7 billion and distributed about US$ 3 billion to its investors. Abraaj has been associated with some of the region’s most notable transactions and has won numerous awards including ‘Middle East Private Equity Firm of the Year’ from London-based Private Equity International (PEI) five years in a row since 2005.

http://www.pearlinitiative.org/arif-masood-naqvi.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arif_Naqvi

We really need to dig deep on this or get it brought up at meetings.

For now I am happy that people have invested real money and saved us from extinction. If these people are in it for profit that is ok as long as they leave us in a healthy state. Do not trust any of these so called Rangs men who have no money or balls!

I found this from a while back ;

Grant Russell ‏@STVGrant

Alessandro Celano's only listed UK directorship, 1508 London Limited, has accounts overdue from Nov 6, 2011.

1508 London LTD are into branding and marketing i think but not completely sure, here's where i got that info;

http://www.cdrex.com/1508-london-limited-10100.html

other board members are;

All board members

FOUAD QEBLAWI - Director

KERRY MARIA MCCLINTON-KING - Director, Secretary

ALEXANDRA BEATRICE DE BLONAY - Director

ALESSANDRO CELANO - Director

FAYEEZA NAQVI - Director

For now I am happy that people have invested real money and saved us from extinction. If these people are in it for profit that is ok as long as they leave us in a healthy state. Do not trust any of these so called Rangs men who have no money or balls!

I agree, I simply would like to know more about blue pitch holdings.

Apparently not.

Green said that they (blue pitch holdings) were the largest shareholders and he also named Zeus as a seperate shareholder.

Celano is involved with Zeus and Blue pitch holdings;

Former Sheffield United chief executive Green has now been named in the same role at Ibrox, with real estate company director Malcolm Murray as chairman, Imran Ahmad as a non-executive director and and Brian Stockbridge as chief financial officer.

Both Ahmad and Stockbridge work for stockbrokers Zues Capital along with Alessandro Celano, also of Blue Pitch Holdings, who was named among Green's other backers along with Scottish clothing company Glenmuir and Chris Morgan, a UK-based businessman.

I was searching for the name Celano and got a facebook page for a guy of that name who appears to have something to do with Palermo, a club which is one of our creditors.

http://www.facebook.com/alessandro.celano.79

Probably just coincidence.

I found that too in my search bud but Celano is Swiss not Italian.

Can I ask how you know this is the correct guy? Another poster mentioned Orchadia, do you know where that name came from in this? Just wondering because I'm an inquisitive sod.

Can I ask how you know this is the correct guy? Another poster mentioned Orchadia, do you know where that name came from in this? Just wondering because I'm an inquisitive sod.

When you look at Celano's LinkedIn entry it shows him working for Orchadia S.A.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=152102554&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=s-57&locale=fr_FR&srchid=6c737ead-97b7-4101-8d50-db72ede34ec0-0&srchindex=5&srchtotal=8&goback=%2Efps_PBCK_Alessandro+Celano_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*2_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_false_1_R_*1_*51_*1_*51_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2&pvs=ps&trk=pp_profile_name_link