The SFA have acted illegally - Stewart Reegan has put

in the fix!

It is now clear for all to see that the SPL meeting and vote yesterday was a sham.

Stewart Reegans stance with the SFA was clearly put to the SFL clubs the day before. This stance has been revealed by brave Stenny.

"Due to the financial implications, the Scottish FA stated that they cannot allow Rangers Newco to be relegated to Division 3, given the likely ramifications for the game including a number of clubs either moving to administration and potentially subsequent liquidation as well as the impact on the playing standards etc which would emanate from reduced investment. Scottish Football would ‘wither on the vine’ and the Scottish FA could not, in their position, allow that to happen."

So what you may ask?

Well this statement just gave all SPL chairmen the green light to vote us out as they had clarification that the TV deal would still be intact and loss's would only be minimal and for one year.

Reegan & the SFA's stance reeks of corruption that will keep teams such as "our friends across the road" in an almost untouchable financial and competitive advantage for the foreseeable future.

An Investigation by UEFA, FIFA, The Scottish / British Parliament is needed so we can oust this corrupt SFA steward who is undoubtedly Lawell's puppet.

For me its SFL Div 3 or nothing. If we have to take a year out then so be it. We will be back bigger better and stronger taking this stance - if we go to SFL Div 1 we will be weakened for years to come.

There is actually a rule written by FIFA/UEFA that all sporting values must be placed ahead of commercial & financial ones.

So could the club or others against our D1 entry complain to FIFA should be get jammed in there?

i want blood!!!!! how these cunts are getting to do as they please is a fucking joke! in fact its beyond a joke,fifa ,uefa,who ever the fuck better get in amongst this and sort these corrupt bastards out! that lawell should be no where near the fucking sfa board! exuse the lingo but i am fucking beeling that these people can get away with this pish!!! grrrr!

So could the club or others against our D1 entry complain to FIFA should be get jammed in there?

potentially, enough clubs have already declared opposotion to us joingin Div1 and mainy feeled bullied & blackmailed by the SPL2 suggestion. I seen the Annan Athletic chairmen on SSN and he seemed pretty furious about the whole thing.

I'd imagine a few clubs might make complaint to FIFA/UEFA under the rule of sporting values must come ahead of financial ones.

I seriousely think they are going to suspend us because of this.

Tjher bitterness ,and greed knows no bounds.

I know it sounds crazy but we really are nearing the end with this now.

I can truly see us not playing Football next season if this continues.

And Regan is setting us up.

Someone suggested that Sky wont pull the plug on the spl,I think they wont pull out ,and Regan will accept a deduction.

They get their money , celtic get the League , regan gets to suspend us for a year, and they make us start in Div 1 next season.

Thats what its looking like now IMO.

He and Liewell are trying to destroy us without it being too critical to the spl or Scottish Football.

He doesnt give a shit about the SFL Teams or Rangers.Or Scottish Football for that matter.

I now think he will refuse us a licence.

i want blood!!!!! how these cunts are getting to do as they please is a fucking joke! in fact its beyond a joke,fifa ,uefa,who ever the fuck better get in amongst this and sort these corrupt bastards out! that lawell should be no where near the fucking sfa board! exuse the lingo but i am fucking beeling that these people can get away with this pish!!! grrrr!

well said m8 !

Someone suggested that Sky wont pull the plug on the spl,I think they wont pull out ,and Regan will accept a deduction.

They get their money , celtic get the League , regan gets to suspend us for a year, and they make us start in Div 1 next season.

He and Liewell are trying to destroy us without it being too critical to the spl or Scottish Football.

He doesnt give a shit about the SFL Teams or Rangers.Or Scottish Football for that matter.

He can't.... that would be like the bob hope saying openly for all to see/hear.. that he was/is indeed in league with the devil... that won't happen.

:anguish:

and they are getting away with it! cause nae cunt is saying/doing or evening questioning their antics :anguish: :anguish:

FIFA are just as corrupt mate

If we're suspended from the league they'll need to bring a new club into the SFL to take our place. So there'd be no vacancy for us to take up next year... Unless this SPL2 plan materialses and they invite us back.

Totally agree about Regan though. It's becoming clearer with each passing day how corrupt he is.

Reegan & the SFA's stance reeks of corruption that will keep teams such as "our friends across the road" in an almost untouchable financial and competitive advantage for the foreseeable future.

And going to division 3 instead of division 1 will stop this financial and competitive advantage how exactly? Look I understand why we want to go to division 3 but 'our friends across the road' win either way, and for a bit longer if we go to div 3. All of Scottish football will be weaker but they will be the least affected. I for one am not willing to just hand them this advantage. Incidentally, I should point out that div 1 with NO sanctions is what I want.

And going to division 3 instead of division 1 will stop this financial and competitive advantage how exactly? Look I understand why we want to go to division 3 but 'our friends across the road' win either way, and for a bit longer if we go to div 3. All of Scottish football will be weaker but they will be the least affected. I for one am not willing to just hand them this advantage. Incidentally, I should point out that div 1 with NO sanctions is what I want.

Not gonna happen.

Tjey are going to hammer us in Div 1

At least you wont be feeding the scum and their sidekicks in the spl.Div 1 they keep tje sky deal.

Sure we'd starve them, but also ourselves. Scottish football will never recover. We'd be stuck in an even more moribund league with even worse players and even less chance of a decent CL run. I understand some, maybe most, of ours fans frustrations and it would feel good to hit back by going to div 3 but we'd be slitting out own throats IMO. Look, I hope I'm wrong but this is not going to end well. I'm fucked off that we are being punished so heavily for What Craig Whyte did - people are rolling all the accusations into one 'proven' charge and taking them as gospel. Even Neil McCann said today we deserve division 3 for what we have done!!!

If we don't get into div 1 with no sanctions then we, and Scottish football, won't be the same again. Christ, I hope I'm wrong.

Not gonna happen.

Tjey are going to hammer us in Div 1

Leeds were sent to Div 1 and automatically handed a 15 point deduction by way of a " welcome ". Don't think that's been missed by these chunts. It's got to be Div 3, no ifs, ands, or maybes. From NOW it's our way. Just fucking print the fixtures lists.........we've travel plans to finalise.