To the players who may have had these

sort of tributes aka Naismith, Davis & McGregor

by chasing the dollars at the expense of the fans (we are still the same fans as is the football club)the Rangers fans will never welcome you back I hope the extra £500k you got was worth it!

This man stayed when he could have went to bigger leagues when we were struggling! He showed his loyalties and was a better player than any of the leavers by a country mile!

What legacy to walk away from

Me too, my first game had Alex Cleland at RB.

Ha what an induction to ibrox. mine was 92 rangers vs aberdeen, 1-1 i think. will never forget the noise and the view as i came up the steps.

Davie Cooper and all our greatest will be turning in their graves

The modern day footballer has no loyalty but to himself and his career

If anyone badge kissing in the future - ignore it as the players dont give two hoots

Rangers have produced

the following wingers-

Willie Waddell - Willie Henderson- Willie Johnstone -Davie Cooper -

Mark Walters - Tedd Mc Minn- Andre Kanchelski -Brian Laudrup - Vladimir Weiss - Sone Aluko :praise:

Ha what an induction to ibrox. mine was 92 rangers vs aberdeen, 1-1 i think. will never forget the noise and the view as i came up the steps.

Me too, defo Rangers Aberdeen and we defo drew the game because I was being branded as the unlucky mascot. Got the bus from the Clansman in Burnbank and couldn't find it on the way home so had to get my uncle to pick us up coming from Hamilton. Sat in the Clubdeck and Ibrox was packed. My next game was against Kilmarnock I think, 1-1 after 85 mins. We won 4-1, Porinni scoring with a header to make it 2-1 then some cunt else then Negri if my memory serves me right. A bit hazy at this time in the morning.

Sorry for double posting but just read Cooper's Wiki page. Didn't get the pleasure of seeing him play but read his cchooling. My father went to Becky Primary and Hamilton Grammar. I did too. My 6 year old is at Becky just now and my 3 year old will join her in two years. I'm pretty fucked but going to bed happy.