A "What If" question concerning newco and oldco

dave7867

I support Rangers Football Cub, not a company but whatever company is in charge of my football club, soon to be the same name as the 'oldco', will also have my support as long as they act in the best interests of the club :21:

Read some of the threads on here. I mean really read them. What kind of team have you got yourself mixed up in.You seem like a decent guy, trying to follow his team. Deep down I think you know it is too far gone.

Mixed up in? laugh.gif

I've got you lot waxing on as me being "anticatholic" and a "Bearded Bigot" on twitter because my grandfather lacked foresight and taught me that a taig was simply one of those "scummy fuckers in the green shirts" during an Old Firm in my youth.

Needless to say, my wife (Cathloic) and in-laws (all Catholic) that I spent last night with drinking til way too fucking late were shocked that I'd been able to hide my awful dirty secret for all these years!!! wanker.gif Your kind never cease to amaze me. Much obliged, mate. 00000042.gif

I`m more convinced than ever that you are a decent guy By the way, who mentioned religion?

As I said, in another online forum for chatter this is on-going.

And cheers. I think most people who know me would agree with you. 00000042.gif