A "What If" question concerning newco and oldco

dave7867

Now we have applied for the sfl div 1 or div 3 as the newco and we get into either one and we played at ibrox and trained in the current facility.

We know theres no chance of getting down south, but gio di stef has found a possible loophole and IF we did get in as the oldco but didnt play at ibrox because green refused to sell or let oldco rent ibrox.

Which one would you support? or would you support both?

I know it won't happen hense the "What If" question

Now we have applied for the sfl div 1 or div 3 as the newco and we get into either one and we played at ibrox and trained in the current facility.

We know theres no chance of getting down south, but gio di stef has found a possible loophole and IF we did get in as the oldco but didnt play at ibrox because green refused to sell or let oldco rent ibrox.

sorry i am always suspicious of anyone who uses abbreviated words with regard to companies ending with co and also has them in the title of the post :shifty:

me no understandy

The question seems to be: who would you support if the oldco went to England but never had Ibrox etc as Green was against selling them, and the newco continued to play in Scotland.

In answer is that somewhere a "new club" has to be formed and it would need to be in England so I would be supporting Rangers Football Club run by Sevco Scotland playing in Scotland with games being held at Ibrox. I wouldn't be supporting the new club with no history or anything playing in England.

The question seems to be: who would you support if the oldco went to England but never had Ibrox etc as Green was against selling them, and the newco continued to play in Scotland.

In answer is that somewhere a "new club" has to be formed and it would need to be in England so I would be supporting Rangers Football Club run by Sevco Scotland playing in Scotland with games being held at Ibrox. I wouldn't be supporting the new club with no history or anything playing in England.

(tu)

1341763965' post='1060202305']

In these circumstances "oldco" would be no more Rangers than MKDons is Wimbledon, so I wouldn't support them. As a second team in England, I would evaluate them for support along with everyone else.