Hell bent on Revenge

2. We suspect 5 other SPL clubs of being financially unstable - we should work to make sure no other set of fans has to go through the shit we have gone through.

Are you serious? Their fans voted against us, and many would have us sanctioned out of existence.

Let the turkeys die. Roll on Xmas!!!!!!

How many sheep do you think would turn up to watch Aberdeen and the likes in the third Division? We can survive this, they wouldn't.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is... If too many of them die we will suffer too. Unfortunately the spl is a house of cards.

What ambition they had to feign competition against us will now be focused on survival.

Everyone who reads this thread already knew this response was coming. You offered it to Ray, and despite me predicting your well rehearsed responses in this thread - here they are again.

As most other posters who regularly take you to task for your idiocy will readily acknowledge.

"You quoted out of context, mis-quoted, misinterpreted, lost the argument, don't have an argument, don't have the required intellect to make the argument in the first place and - boo-hoo-hoo - called me names."

All of which is nonsense of course, because people walk through the holes in your arguments as if you were a huge fanny. Oh, wait...

Meanwhile - still no apology for agreeing with the lie that The Rangers 'have cheated for years' let alone your latest slander on our support.

did you also predict I woul take you to task for deflection - as that is the tactic you employ now. you come into a thread knowing your arguments are shite - get beat then lie , quote and deflect. you hate losing and you hate that you can't avoid losing and you hate the fact your avoidencevtechniques have been rumbled. but that is you hate all the way !

2. We suspect 5 other SPL clubs of being financially unstable - we should work to make sure no other set of fans has to go through the shit we have gone through.

Are you serious? Their fans voted against us, and many would have us sanctioned out of existence.

Let the turkeys die. Roll on Xmas!!!!!!

How many sheep do you think would turn up to watch Aberdeen and the likes in the third Division? We can survive this, they wouldn't.

but I want more than our survival out of this - I want a strong rangers playing in a strong league. let's make the best of what we can do in Scotland not the worst !

did you also predict I woul take you to task for deflection

You mean when you asked (twice) for 'the plan' and I offered the Div 3 solution (twice) - that deflection?

:lol:

My bad - I did forget about your deflection card. Along with the other feeble excuse when you pretend to be lysdexic as a mask for the frequency of your stupidity. You know, if it was just me then I'd think perhaps you had a point - but you have an endless succession of people willing to rip-the-pish out of you.

And always the same auto-responder excuses are regurgitated by you for your endless riddy and abject fails.

You mean when you asked (twice) for 'the plan' and I offered the Div 3 solution (twice) - that deflection?

:lol:

My bad - I did forget about your deflection card. Along with the other feeble excuse when you pretend to be lysdexic as a mask for the frequency of your stupidity. You know, if it was just me then I'd think perhaps you had a point - but you have an endless succession of people willing to rip-the-pish out of you.

And always the same auto-responder excuses are regurgitated by you for your endless riddy and abject fails.

Couldnt have put it better myself. One of the main reasons i avoid this site now. Having fans like him depresses me to the point i don't want to even acknowledge their existence but they are their. And iwht attitudes like that it's no wonder Regan and the whole of Scottish Football are treating us with the utter contempt they are.

Would they have dared try all this if it was the fanbase from the 70's or 80's or if people like Waddell or Wallace or Holmes were in charge.