New Link Between SPL Lawyers and Celtic

Yes the SPL used the taigs lawyers.

Obviously not the dead one

FFS - I really didn't know that.

So it would have been those thick bhastards that tried to hit us with the transfer embargo then - the one that wasn't in their own rule book.

And suddenly the picture gets clearer!

Thanks for that. (tu)

FFS - I really didn't know that.

So it would have been those thick bhastards that tried to hit us with the transfer embargo then - the one that wasn't in their own rule book.

And suddenly the picture gets clearer!

Thanks for that. (tu)

No mate. They are doing the EBT/dual contract investigation.

That was SFA disciplinary panel who made the Transfer embargo

What's his daughters role?

Is she involved in any spl business?

Some gers are starting to rival the tims in seeing conspiracy and subterfuge everywhere.

Sadly in this country the conspiracies and agendas are everywhere, just look at what is going on right now with our very club and even thsi country on a wider scale.

"Divide and conquer"

So with Liewells daughter working with the lawyers investigating Rangers then that means that Liewell and Rhegan could have inside info. That is a conflict of interest straight away,i am surprised at the OP taking such shit at the start of this thread.

So with Liewells daughter working with the lawyers investigating Rangers then that means that Liewell and Rhegan could have inside info. That is a conflict of interest straight away,i am surprised at the OP taking such shit at the start of this thread.

Cheers DH, was beginning to think that no one was interested in this. It demonstrates how interlinked SPL / Celtic are. Does anyone seriously think we have been treated fairly over the past few months? It seems that we would rather indulge in petty in fighting which serves no purpose that the take a good look at what is happening.

We should not play the victim card or be upset about what is going on at present - we should keep our eyes wide open and call out unfairness where we see them. We need to stick together and be determined to fight our corner.

I only put the info out there to try and demonstrate how plenty businesses in Glasgow operate.

Is she actually working on the rangers case?

Are lawyers not covered by confidentiality oath when come's to client info?