No way looking through blue nose specs, but....

rab wilson

Hello Bears

This is a day that i never thought i would see in all my living days as a Rangers supporter, such an injustice against Rangers Football Club, my club, and yours.The day when we are relying on the no hopers of scottish football to even have the opportunity to vote us into the league, one even voted against which is a fuckin disgrace in itself.

I wont lie, i feel thoroughly kicked in the bollocks by the whole unfolding of this witch hunt that began on Valetines day this year.Never will i forget the poison of which other clubs and the press attacked my identity, most of those are on the verge of making a u turn now i believe.

The Chairmen of the SPL clubs who voted on the promise of increased season ticket sales if they voted us out of the SPL, must now even realize that no amount of season ticket sales will compensate for the absence of the Rangers travelling support subsidizing their shitty little provincial clubs twice a season at least. You reap what you sow, and i hope when you see your overdraft spiralling out of control to the point you think of taking your tie off to hang yourselves on the crapper on which you now permanently sit, you all realize that you are the very imbodiment of small mindidness ,fuelled on hate, that has held scotland back as a nation for years.Fuck ye's!

It's a new dawn for Rangers, a great chance for our support to unite.

A great chance for our support to get rid of the glory hunters who occupy seats at Ibrox who leave before the 70 minute mark most games. We dont need you, take the bus to the Paedodome for the glorious failure of Celtic in the guaranteed position of CL qualifiers that has been given to them for at least the next 3 years.

Living in the south east of england , and working every other saturday as my job demands, i cant profess to not missing a rangers game for the last 20 years, far from it.

But every saturday when i work, im there with all of you, when i can get there i try to make up for all the games ive missed, sometimes i feel like a traitor because my veins bleed blue and im not there.Its the same for every bear who lives or has lived abroad at some point in their lives.

Although the cards dealt to us today have been the harshest and most unfair ever, we must not moan or cry, we must continue to follow on as our song tells us we do, the cry was no surrender should be adhered by us all,and to stand (or sit) in the Blue Sea of Ibrox should show an act of defiance in face of those who hid behind the cowardice of the decisions that they could not make, but instead let their hate infested supports lead them down the path to certain ruin.

A quarter full Ibrox consisting of die hards will make 10 times more noise than the 20000 who choke on their coffee when somebody shouts fenian. Thats what the young guns on the park will need to get them to strive to be remembered as Rangers greats in years to come, almost to be regarded as Gallant Pioneers in their own right. And fuckin rightly so.

Ive been waiting since i was 9, watching us take on Dhukla Prague in the enclosure at Ibrox , to see my dream realized, when all the boys in blue on the park are under 20 years old, and genuinely are playing for their dinner. It will be my proudest day as a bear to see all the trappings and whats best of our fabulous Murray Park , running out of the tunnel at Ibrox at five to three every other saturday, because thats how our team started with 4 young lads having a dream.

I cant wait for my delayed plane from stansted due to snow and thunder, only for me and my boys to get to Elgin at 2.30,due to a melted credit card on a taxi fare from Prestwick, just to stand amongst you all on a freezing cold saturday.

Just to watch the minnows of scottish football, who along with Rangers, are the only ones who can walk out of this shambles with their heads held high, deal with the coach loads of bears who will, and should fill all of their grounds. They stood up to the SFA despite the threats of cuts in funding to them.

We as a support should ensure that they get the full funding a massive travelling, snarling Rangers support should bring them every other week.Apart from us threatening to leave scottish football for good, these wee no hopers have stood in defiance of the corrupt SFA, unlike those chairmen who crumbled in the SPL, and dealt Regan a huge kick in the stones.Our vast travelling army, the biggest movement of a people anywhere in Britain every other saturday,need to support them, because nobody else will.

We have a chance as a support for even more greatness. And those that we visit for sure will be far more appreciative of our attendance and monies spent in their towns and grounds, than those who have taken us for granted, and ostracized us for decades for the songs we sing. Fuck them all!

Im not looking through blue tinted specs boys, my views are probably not the views of the majority on here, and the going is going to be fuckin so tough for us all for the next few years, no doubt.

But both as a club and a support , we will come out of this stronger than ever......

If you really believe in us.

Rant over, pick it apart, feel free, but dont just call me a cunt without putting forward a valid argument to the contrary.

I'm just a lifelong bear like you all.

No Surrender

Rab

Hello Bears

This is a day that i never thought i would see in all my living days as a Rangers supporter, such an injustice against Rangers Football Club, my club, and yours.The day when we are relying on the no hopers of scottish football to even have the opportunity to vote us into the league, one even voted against which is a fuckin disgrace in itself.

I wont lie, i feel thoroughly kicked in the bollocks by the whole unfolding of this witch hunt that began on Valetines day this year.Never will i forget the poison of which other clubs and the press attacked my identity, most of those are on the verge of making a u turn now i believe.

The Chairmen of the SPL clubs who voted on the promise of increased season ticket sales if they voted us out of the SPL, must now even realize that no amount of season ticket sales will compensate for the absence of the Rangers travelling support subsidizing their shitty little provincial clubs twice a season at least. You reap what you sow, and i hope when you see your overdraft spiralling out of control to the point you think of taking your tie off to hang yourselves on the crapper on which you now permanently sit, you all realize that you are the very imbodiment of small mindidness ,fuelled on hate, that has held scotland back as a nation for years.Fuck ye's!

A great chance for our support to get rid of the glory hunters who occupy seats at Ibrox who leave before the 70 minute mark most games. We dont need you, take the bus to the Paedodome for the glorious failure of Celtic in the guaranteed position of CL qualifiers that has been given to them for at least the next 3 years.

Living in the south east of england , and working every other saturday as my job demands, i cant profess to not missing a rangers game for the last 20 years, far from it.

But every saturday when i work, im there with all of you, when i can get there i try to make up for all the games ive missed, sometimes i feel like a traitor because my veins bleed blue and im not there.Its the same for every bear who lives or has lived abroad at some point in their lives.

Although the cards dealt to us today have been the harshest and most unfair ever, we must not moan or cry, we must continue to follow on as our song tells us we do, the cry was no surrender should be adhered by us all,and to stand (or sit) in the Blue Sea of Ibrox should show an act of defiance in face of those who hid behind the cowardice of the decisions that they could not make, but instead let their hate infested supports lead them down the path to certain ruin.

A quarter full Ibrox consisting of die hards will make 10 times more noise than the 20000 who choke on their coffee when somebody shouts fenian. Thats what the young guns on the park will need to get them to strive to be remembered as Rangers greats in years to come, almost to be regarded as Gallant Pioneers in their own right. And fuckin rightly so.

Ive been waiting since i was 9, watching us take on Dhukla Prague in the enclosure at Ibrox , to see my dream realized, when all the boys in blue on the park are under 20 years old, and genuinely are playing for their dinner. It will be my proudest day as a bear to see all the trappings and whats best of our fabulous Murray Park , running out of the tunnel at Ibrox at five to three every other saturday, because thats how our team started with 4 young lads having a dream.

I cant wait for my delayed plane from stansted due to snow and thunder, only for me and my boys to get to Elgin at 2.30,due to a melted credit card on a taxi fare from Prestwick, just to stand amongst you all on a freezing cold saturday.

Just to watch the minnows of scottish football, who along with Rangers, are the only ones who can walk out of this shambles with their heads held high, deal with the coach loads of bears who will, and should fill all of their grounds. They stood up to the SFA despite the threats of cuts in funding to them.

We as a support should ensure that they get the full funding a massive travelling, snarling Rangers support should bring them every other week.Apart from us threatening to leave scottish football for good, these wee no hopers have stood in defiance of the corrupt SFA, unlike those chairmen who crumbled in the SPL, and dealt Regan a huge kick in the stones.Our vast travelling army, the biggest movement of a people anywhere in Britain every other saturday,need to support them, because nobody else will.

We have a chance as a support for even more greatness. And those that we visit for sure will be far more appreciative of our attendance and monies spent in their towns and grounds, than those who have taken us for granted, and ostracized us for decades for the songs we sing. Fuck them all!

Im not looking through blue tinted specs boys, my views are probably not the views of the majority on here, and the going is going to be fuckin so tough for us all for the next few years, no doubt.

But both as a club and a support , we will come out of this stronger than ever......

Rant over, pick it apart, feel free, but dont just call me a cunt without putting forward a valid argument to the contrary.

No Surrender

Rab

Good post Rab. (tu)

See you in Elgin hopefully Rab :uk:

You will brother, me and mine, just dont stand too close cos me and my Cockney Bear sons will be belting out the Party tunes at ear shattering decibels whenever we are with you all, on that you can depend.

Fuck sake, what an opportunity we as a support have, i hope we all realize it.

No Surrender

Rab

Hello Bears

No Surrender

Rab

:clap: Brilliant.. Need to get geared up for the rain and snow!