Rangers V Albion Rovers! This Saturday

Is this worthy of a complaint? If they get away with this, others will follow.

They are only following in the footsteps of Sky, BBC, STV, Radio Clyde, Real Radio, they are all at it. We need our club to come and tell them all exactly what our clubs name is and demand respect and that they use the correct name. It is classless and pathetic using anything other than Rangers.

I stay 2 mins from it.

A know lol.

A mean living amongst all the hate etc. You can feel it a lot these days, never used to be like that, aye they were all tims etc, but since admin etc, everybody whether it's geeks, goths, wummin, everybody in general, shows there hate for us, snidey comments, grown wummin in facebook 'orange scum' 'newco h*** scum' etc...

:wanker:

A know lol.

A mean living amongst all the hate etc. You can feel it a lot these days, never used to be like that, aye they were all tims etc, but since admin etc, everybody whether it's geeks, goths, wummin, everybody in general, shows there hate for us, snidey comments, grown wummin in facebook 'orange scum' 'newco h*** scum' etc...

I know what you mean mate. It will ne a sea of orange next July though when main parade is in Coatbrig.

There was a boy in my college class who supports them. Bit of a simple cunt so was easy to rip the cunt out of him but he was one of the most bitter cunts out. Hated the wee tard I hope rangers fucking rattle them

A know lol.

So fucking true, not from there originally but was living in Coatbridge for a few months there and that's all you heard. Was like a Ghost Town when they bottled the League Cup Final and Scottish Cup Semi Final though, strolled down the main street with the biggest cheeser on my face.