Show us the Deeds!

Alnic3856

I can't get the two documents attached. I don't know if it can be done and I'm not registering with "photobucket" or whatever. I went in to the RoS office in Glasgow this afternoon and paid for copies of the registration applications for Ibrox and Auchenhowie. They are both in the process of registration. The details are that Secvo Scotland Ltd are to be registered as owners in place of The Rangers Football Club PLC. If anyone wants to receive copies via an e-mail then PM me your e-mail address.

Can you not just upload them through tinypic ?

http://tinypic.com/

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We know you don't like him ffs. Why doesn't Green just fucking show him the deeds then?

HE HASN'T SHOWING ANYTHING, HE'S NOT TOLD US WHO BLUE PITCH HOLDINGS ARE EITHER.

Would you rather we just went on with this guy without knowing anything about who Blue chip holdings are etc.

We did that with Whyte we never asked him any questions. Everyone else did apart from the people who mattered us.

Green offered to show him the deeds at the riff meeting but brown refused.

Green offered to show them to Findlay, but brown said he couldn't get involved.

Two of browns friends have seen them.

What else should green do?

You and about 4 others eh?

Sad times bears.

Agree, the guys that post the news good or bad are providing a great service. Tells us what newspapers/ tv programmes to avoid. Needless to say I haven't bought a newspaper since I joined this site. Keep up the good work.

We know you don't like him ffs. Why doesn't Green just fucking show him the deeds then?

HE HASN'T SHOWING ANYTHING, HE'S NOT TOLD US WHO BLUE PITCH HOLDINGS ARE EITHER.

Would you rather we just went on with this guy without knowing anything about who Blue chip holdings are etc.

We did that with Whyte we never asked him any questions. Everyone else did apart from the people who mattered us.

Hello again :) Green has shown the deeds, even Brown admits that but its not enough for him or you, tell me more than a fan what will be enough for you? A blazer and seat on a board? A video of Green and Murray singing The Billy Boys while doing The Bouncy on a taigs head?

On the subject of blue pitch holdings, why the need to know the shareholders. Why have the Sfa asked for this information? Do they know who all the Celtic shareholders are and have they confirmed that each of them are not involved in any criminality.

What if a large company such as Bt invest in rangers. They have millions of shareholders, would they need to be investigated?

I can't get the two documents attached. I don't know if it can be done and I'm not registering with "photobucket" or whatever. I went in to the RoS office in Glasgow this afternoon and paid for copies of the registration applications for Ibrox and Auchenhowie. They are both in the process of registration. The details are that Secvo Scotland Ltd are to be registered as owners in place of The Rangers Football Club PLC. If anyone wants to receive copies via an e-mail then PM me your e-mail address.

Your a better man than me, well done sir :beer1:

10 years eh?

Got a few mates in that line but mostly above water and RM

Tell the surface ship guys they are skimmer bastards :lol:

You will upset a bootneck by asking him "What instrument in the Royal Marines band do you play?".

They do not like that.

All good lads though and I had a great laugh when I was in.

Good times.

:uk:

Tell the surface ship guys they are skimmer bastards :lol:

You will upset a bootneck by asking him "What instrument in the Royal Marines band do you play?".

They do not like that.

All good lads though and I had a great laugh when I was in.

Good times.

:uk:

The best wind up for the bootnecks is when they invaded Spain instead of Gibraltar.

That was a screamer :craphead:

Green offered to show him the deeds at the riff meeting but brown refused.

Green offered to show them to Findlay, but brown said he couldn't get involved.

Two of browns friends have seen them.

What else should green do?

(tu)

His lawyer was satisfied an hour ago too

post-63672-0-52874100-1342635127_thumb.j

post-63672-0-52874100-1342635127_thumb.j

Not someone ... it has to be a lawyer.

Im sure if someone tweets him, then he can get his lawyer to check.

In fact, if he was so bloody determined, he could go to George Square the morra and pay his £2 instead of wasting money on all the calls to Green. (tu)

Either way, get these posted so we can all mock him more. (tu)