Is it fair on Wallace to remain at rangers and miss caps?

SCOTTY1127

Every one of yous that have given me abuse on here are Manky dole punting scumbags,who I bet canny afford season tickets. Yous are green loving cunts. No surrender bomber brown. The rm is full of mongo,s. No surrender Walter and bomber all the way.

Presumptuous

Can't we all just be pals?

I'd love to actually see the various faces of said taigs who infest us every day as it would be to see the faces of the most cowardly, sad, bigoted little souls who actually believe that they are 'football supporters'

You wonder what the mindset of these individuals are? What's the endgame? What's the point? Or is this just what their life entails?

Every one of yous that have given me abuse on here are Manky dole punting scumbags,who I bet canny afford season tickets. Yous are green loving cunts. No surrender bomber brown. The rm is full of mongo,s. No surrender Walter and bomber all the way.

Still kidding on you're a bear I see, enjoy the tainted titles ya manky tarrier cunt, especially when all the tv cameras are watching Rangers instead of you lot. We are still the number 1 football attraction in Scotland. Get used to it.

I love loyalty , words laff and noisy couldn,t spell, However I believe Wallace is killing his career.?

All the big players like Wallace if they stay should have stands named after them so no one ever forgets how much they gave up for thew club.

The toilets should be named after the cunts that left.

fuck the caps for a shite scotland team that will never amount to fuck all. Its all about the most successful club in football for me.WATF!!!!

I agree (tu) if it was me I would put my club before my national team, sheerly because of the memories and experiences my club have given me far far outweigh anything my national team, Scotland, who I do like to see doing well, have ever done.

If I had the choice between The Rangers and any other team, and i could afford my bills and feed my family then I would sign for us without hesitation before any other club in the world, no matter the stupid money they may be able to afford.

No amount of money can replace the feeling of ridiculously immense pride I would have of running out that tunnel on a matchday and knowing my own fathers looking on the pitch knowing that I'm living his dream. I would know no greater pride in playing for Rangers, except seeing my own son pull on the famous blue jersey.

I don't think he'll stay the whole rise to the top however he has shown his loyalty and is willing to help the club in its biggest time of need could easily make it I'm the premiership, I do hope he goes on to be remembered as a legend for what he is doing for the club.

I cant believe you think he is killing his career, in a few years time we will be back up and winning, he will probably win anything quicker than if he went to any of the joke clubs the other traitors have descended upon. I mean Southampton, they wont win anything will probably be relegated back down, no trophies there. Stoke no trophies there, even Everton for FFS arent in the CL and have no chance of winning the league.

Staying with Rangers in the long run will make him a legend, i can see his name etched up on the hall of fame board and in years to come people will tell their grandkids of his sacrifice to our great club, there when we needed him. :praise: