East Fife Chairman

Translation We dont have an overdraft ------ No bank will touch us with a barge pole

We own our own stadium ------ No one else wanted it so we offered the council a grand and they gave us it.

Good luck to East Fife ( except in their next game ) they must be very proud of all their achievements.

Only second division team ever to win the Scottish cup maybe that can be rectified though?

Just seen the East Fife Chairman on SSN talking about how they wanted Rangers in the draw and now have them. He said the biggest thing is that they get

50% of the gate money from Ibrox. He said it will keep their club going, which is a nice thing i suppose. However he made a kinda sarcy remark about

"...Oh we don't have an overdraft and we own our ground"

So in a nutshell 49,950 Rangers Fans will turn up to the game at Ibrox and say 50 East fife but they still get 50% of the money, i know it happens alot but at this fragile time seems a bit annoying.

Where did that bit come from,just read full statement ,that bit not in it .

Telling porkies for the sake of it,---------------- not too bright.!

Where did that bit come from,just read full statement ,that bit not in it .

Telling porkies for the sake of it,---------------- not too bright.!

He said it on SSN Earlier, what would be the point of making stuff? Get to fuck :wanker:

Could the dig not have been at other SPL / SFL clubs as we clearly own our stadium and don't have a massive overdraft either so he clearly wasn't referring to us (unless of course he's in the bomber camp and hasn't bothered to look at the title deeds yet.

If you were to look at my posts, i very rarely actually type swear words, but i really do not appreciate someone with hardly any posts calling me a liar, when it would be such a ridiculous thing to lie about, so yes it annoyed me, ladylike no, but expressed the sentiment i was after. I am pretty sure I am much more of a credit to the club than you :wanker:

If you were to look at my posts, i very rarely actually type swear words, but i really do not appreciate someone with hardly any posts calling me a liar, when it would be such a ridiculous thing to lie about, so yes it annoyed me, ladylike no, but expressed the sentiment i was after. I am pretty sure I am much more of a credit to the club than you :wanker:

To be fair TBF, i honestly dont think that was seriously directed at us, more tongue in cheek if anything!!

No need to start ripping other fans pal, or slighting that they may not be fans (tu)

To be fair TBF, i honestly dont think that was seriously directed at us, more tongue in cheek if anything!!

No need to start ripping other fans pal, or slighting that they may not be fans (tu)

He was rude to me first, you might note, calling me a liar over such a trival thing. I come on here to have fun and chat about the club i love not to fight with people and have rarely done so but just because i am a girl, i will defend myself over silly allegations.

Just seen the East Fife Chairman on SSN talking about how they wanted Rangers in the draw and now have them. He said the biggest thing is that they get

50% of the gate money from Ibrox. He said it will keep their club going, which is a nice thing i suppose. However he made a kinda sarcy remark about

So in a nutshell 49,950 Rangers Fans will turn up to the game at Ibrox and say 50 East fife but they still get 50% of the money, i know it happens alot but at this fragile time seems a bit annoying.

Some people are too easily offended.... grow-up. there is NOTHING bad in what he says... it's a Brilliant draw for his small club, same the length and breadth of Great Britain.... all small clubs want a Big club in the cup-draw.