Rangers fans who are sick of utter bullshit should join Rangers unite.

People who want fan ownership and are sick of listing to people like Bomber and money grabbing cunts who are only in it for the money and short term etc.

Join Rangers unite what harm can it do?

I know we have had stuff like this before but this has got nothing to with the RST John Brown or the Rangers assembly etc.

They are already speaking with banks and other legal people so we can put our money in and it should be set up by next week.

There is no harm in having a look anyway.

Was reading on here last night that fans would be more willing to get involved with fan ownership if it didn't involve the RST or MD.

Here it is.

http://www.rangersun...ecome-a-member/

http://www.facebook....201035423337037

https://twitter.com/RangersUnite

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who started rangers unite? Iv spoke to the twitter one in the past but whoever was answering was not very friendly with people questioning the rst or dingwall at the time and retweeting everything I said and I honestly ended up with a barage of dodgy links and people following me with messed up accounts

Who started rangers unite? Iv spoke to the twitter one in the past but whoever was answering was not very friendly with people questioning the rst or dingwall at the time and retweeting everything I said and I honestly ended up with a barage of dodgy links and people following me with messed up accounts

Im with Chef. Show us the deeds first.

Far too many factions, can't we just be all as one?

www.RangersUnite.com have a look.

Fan ownership is a bit of a myth is it not?

How about we show some loyalty to our current owners, the people who didn't just talk about what they wanted to do but actually did it. Now that the worst is over and the long road to recovery has begun we see people coming out the woodwork wanting to take the club forward.

Charles Green and Co have earned the right to take us forward.

How about we show some loyalty to our current owners, the people who didn't just talk about what they wanted to do but actually did it. Now that the worst is over and the long road to recovery has begun we see people coming out the woodwork wanting to take the club forward.

They are hardly coming out of the woodwork whenh they have been around since February and the beginning of admin.

Still doesn't answer thr actions towards bears on twitter, thr were more than myself who didn't agree with the retweeting anything they saw fit as questionable towards the rst and Dingwall, then the circus that followed.

As someone who has followed the Twitter from the beginning can you point out any of these tweets i have missed?

As far as i am aware they have no malice towards the RST infact i think you could ask the Secretary of the RST and he would most likely confirm it.

Iv spoke to alex (one of the creators of this group) many times and he is very passionate about this idea...

They have put a lot of work into this and have what seems to be a very viable idea for fan ownership....

Their problem I think is the likes of Brown and RST are now trying to copy their idea (after initally rejecting the idea of fan ownership) which gives us fans a problem of instead pulling together and supporting one idea, there will now be split decisions with each idea saying theirs are better than everyone elses.

If you have to make a choice then choose rangers unite.... In my opinion by far and away the best idea and plan

(tu):beer1:

As someone who has followed the Twitter from the beginning can you point out any of these tweets i have missed?

As far as i am aware they have no malice towards the RST infact i think you could ask the Secretary of the RST and he would most likely confirm it.

Who doesn't have malice towards the rst, the unite people?

Check thr unite twitter, it was around the time of the naisy/Whittaker interviews, feel free to look.

Indeed. And, hopefully, they will be able to find some common ground with the RST and other supporter's organisations in the near future.

And I said they were retweeting everything some were saying and people realised this was the reason they were getting dodgy links sent and an abundance of people questioning your actions when questioning the rst stancec at the time, I'm sure with the no yanks thing too.

I'm not trying to cause a divide but this is true, so who is behind this?

Iv spoke to alex (one of the creators of this group) many times and he is very passionate about this idea...

They have put a lot of work into this and have what seems to be a very viable idea for fan ownership....

Their problem I think is the likes of Brown and RST are now trying to copy their idea (after initally rejecting the idea of fan ownership) which gives us fans a problem of instead pulling together and supporting one idea, there will now be split decisions with each idea saying theirs are better than everyone elses.

If you have to make a choice then choose rangers unite.... In my opinion by far and away the best idea and plan

Why is that a problem? Surely common ground is a good thing?

If Fan Ownership is not for you that's fine.

RangersUnite is a vehicle for Rangers Fans all over the world to get involved by giving the current owners an option when they decide to sell and move on.

If Fan Ownership is not for you that's fine.

RangersUnite is a vehicle for Rangers Fans all over the world to get involved by giving the current owners an option when they decide to sell and move on.

Has the Rangers Unite 'proposal' gone anywhere beyond the idea stage?