Real Radio Football Phone In

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do they gauge listener numbers for a radio show? (it will be something obvious but I don't get it).

one method is by consumer survey

the other more technical method is to measure the power consumption from the radio transmitter

I never took Euan serious but the tims hated him and some of his and Roughies patter was comedy gold,bags of pish and tims threating to do Euan will stick in my mind,but stopped listening when it went full circle,when maguire joined we became the laughing stock so i binned it,The tommy the commy cunt i seen mentioned,i assume hes the prick who now wastes the pleasure of the bbc world football phone in with his fininacal doping and title stripping crap? if i could stay up late enough on a friday night i could ask how the panel feels about titles being stripped from known child abuse cover-ups?

Football phone ins hve had their day and are dying. How anyone would want to take the trouble to say phone RC and ask for the opinions of the likes of Hugh Keevins truly baffles me! why??

It obviously means a lot to your average tarrier to have your view on a topic endorsed by someone like Keevins.

Like this classic I remember from 2003

Rabid Tarrier - "Shoo! Shoo! Ah hink thur wull be merr than 50,000 Sellik fans in Suvulle! Whit dae ye hink aboot rat, Shoo?"

Keevins (nasally, and slowly for dramatic effect) - This... has become more than a football match. This.... has become... A COMMUNITY EVENT".

I had to pick myself up from the floor, I was rolling about at that one :D

Listened to it when Ewan Cameron was on it and quite liked the show, I dont mind ruffy even though hes a tarrier hes normally not too bad. But then EC left and DJ came on and did nothing but slate the club he played for so stopped listening.

Everyones geein the talk shows pelters but a bet yous have a sneaky listen, a do because she watches pish on the tv from 6pm, a like tunin in as its about fitba and a love fitba and the rangers. Adverts are a nightmare a agree, worse on talksport. gavin fae autoglass is a scumbag a hate him more than lennon

Ano what u mean m8 can be a bit of a nightmare when gavin from autoglass pops round to inject his special resin into the wifes crack

TBH this doesnt surprise me, I coudnt imagine a program like this giving lots of coverage to the 3rd division, and who wants to hear about the one horse race SPL? No wonder they cancelled it no one would listen anyway.