Season Ticket update

On Broomloan Road for a meeting so popped into the ticket office to see if there was any news. According to the guy there:

Once the licence is agreed ticket information will go out next week. Apparently all ready to go but they have been told it won't go out until Monday at the earliest and only when licence agreed.

Direct debit won't be used but there will be a means of electronically paying - he was a bit coy about this but kept saying that they wouldn't be using the direct debit information that they have from current season ticket holders.

Same seats as last year unless you request a change

The game next Tuesday and all other cup games are not on the season books, league only.

This is from a direct conversation with the guy there - didn't really go into any other detail. Assume it was all kosher.

Thought some folk might be interested.

Still a cunt for me...away to Vegas on the 3rd of August. As long as I can pay it over the phone then it's all good.

Wish this was sorted before I was away!

Get in touch with the ticket office and they will hold your seat for you. I was in today to see if there was any progress as I am off to Florida on Sunday, the woman was very helpful and updated the ticket system to lock my own seat until 14th August. (tu)

I am also looking to get another seat but she told me I had to wait for public sale.

Pretty much along the lines of what I expected. I really don't grudge paying for it, but with everything we've been through, and with the prices we're paying for Third Division football, would throwing in the East Fife game with the cost of the season ticket be so much to ask?