Support Team G B

koala bear

Cant wait till Uruguay tear them a new arsehole.

It time all 4 nations competed as separate countries in all sports in the olympics. Lots of good Scottish athletes will never get a chance to compete at the highest level because they have to qualify against all the english. The so called team GB footbal team just emphasises it, but it happens in all sports.

Its like making english athletes compete against a country the size of America to just qualify. Fuck the olympics, just another fckn joke tournament where we arnt represented. I Wish people would open their eyes and see how the english, as a nation, fuck us over on a daily basis.

If they cant get into the Team GB team then they are not good enough. Why would you want inferior athletes to compete in the Olympics if we have better ones in front?

Sounds like your anti English more than anything...Your living in America ffs who do you think you are Sean Connery? "Scotlands pure amazing but im i fuck living in that shithole" doh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather eat my own shit...

I hate the SFA as much as anyone on here but I am scottish first and british second

I agree the SFA is not fit for purpose. The SFA, the SPL and the SFL all need to be scrapped. A new single body should be created to govern the game in Scotland at all levels (right down to developing football skills in schools) and I think Henry McLeish is the man to set it up and be its inaugural Chief Executive. No one from the existing setup is fit to run it (or even be the Hampden janitor for that matter!)

I hope the GB Women's team get an Olympic Gold but I'd never be in favour of a permanent GB football team - being someone who intends to vote Yes in the independence referendum (which probably puts me in a minority of one here, lol!). Nothing against English footballers though, I (sort of) supported England in Euro 2012 and if we don't qualify for the World Cup I'll probably support them in that too now that commentators and pundits are able to get through entire matches at times without mentioning 1966.

I cannot support a team whose mistaken name constitutes unforgivable inexactitude.

Unless Team GB is confined to Scottish, Welsh and English players, its name is wrong.

Call it Team UK and make it clear players from Northern Ireland are also available for selection, then actually pick some and I might consider giving a fuck.

That's dead on. Where the fuck is Chris Brunt?!