What happens to the U 19's

Don't forget that the U19's got put up to U20 so a lot of clubs probably retained players that were ready to get shown the door.

Can they afford them though if they're SPL Clubs?

It could be a blessing in disguise for them, or there again maybe not.

The arse is dropping out of Scottish football and it's all self inflicted by The SPL Seppuku Chairmen.

:D

Surely still owned by RYD who are paid a development fee for players who make first team appearances, i.e. nothing has changed.

I suppose they are still in the same league set up then, thats what I was meaning?

dont really know enough about the kids league set up, but do they get relegated in any way?

As far as I know the youth squads will remain in the performance tier at U11 and U12, Elite Tier at U13 to U16 (perhaps U15).

What's unclear from what I gather is whether the U17s will play in the Peformance Tier or the SFL U17s league.

With the introduction of elite youth level (Rangers, celt*c, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee United and Aberdeen) it may be that it is too complex to make any changes, especially with the introduction of U20s football.

The club I coach with are Performance Pro Youth at U11/U12s and then Initiative Pro Youth for the older age groups (apart from U17s who are split between the SFL league and Performance Pro Youth).

The youngest age groups at Rangers are definitely staying as they are as we are due to play them inside the first few games.

U19's have gone both in SPL and SFL.

I believe Rangers are not included in the new Under 20 league, but Falkirk and Hamilton are.

So Rangers will play in the SFL Reserve/U20 league

U11 through to U17 won't change and they will be in the pro -youth elite level development leagues. Rangers may also play in the SFL U17's and use this league to give U16's game time.