Dual Contracts Rubbish

BroonBear

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good points mark. Some of the players signed during ebts did not give us much of an advantage. Facts are our accounts showed the ebt scheme which the sfa saw every year, this is an agenda driven by one club. Other clubs used dubious means to sign players, bellamy, the keanes etc. Of course sellik did not even show the ebt for junihno to the sfa surely this is the dodgiest of dodgy. There is no balance to any investigation being undertaken.

"did not give us much of an advantage"

"did not give us much of an advantage"

Ostenstadt capucho...

Not much of an advantage similar to anton rogan being an advantage to sellik.

Fact we won on the park as jackie mcnamara said. Fair and square. The punishment being sought does not match the alleged crime.

only thing they have officially said is we have a case to answer

A case to answer does not mean guilt, well not now in modern Britain. it might have in a catholic medieval state but thanks to enlightened me we don't live it one.

but if you are happy to accept that insinuations are fact then fool you, as any person who has a modicum of justice will be aware innuendo is not fact and finding guilt before a hearing is more akin to dictatorship than a true democracy.

A case to answer does not mean guilt, well not now in modern Britain. it might have in a catholic medieval state but thanks to enlightened me we don't live it one.

but if you are happy to accept that insinuations are fact then fool you, as any person who has a modicum of justice will be aware innuendo is not fact and finding guilt before a hearing is more akin to dictatorship than a true democracy.

so we should avoid the trial because we are innocent :wanker:

Ostenstadt capucho...

Not much of an advantage similar to anton rogan being an advantage to sellik.

Fact we won on the park as jackie mcnamara said. Fair and square. The punishment being sought does not match the alleged crime.

i was just pointing out that you think we did have an advantage

[/quote

no but we should avoid the persecution and the taking away of any democratic right to appeal

do u really think a fair trial can be had when the sentence has already been passed?

no but we should avoid the persecution and the taking away of any democratic right to appeal

do u really think a fair trial can be had when the sentence has already been passed?

if it'l stop us being associated with cheating for the rest of my days then fuck it. we'l be back soon enough

surrender from what? we all know we are guilty

Well I guess that’s the difference, I was brought up with the belief that you fight for your rights against oppression, that you are innocent until proven guilty.

Not that you are born guilty and have to take everything your priest gives you

WATP

Well I guess that’s the difference, I was brought up with the belief that you fight for your rights against oppression, that you are innocent until proven guilty.

Not that you are born guilty and have to take everything your priest gives you

WATP

oppression lol ffs listen to yourself

iv supported rangers all my days. im entitled to my opinion ya :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Very eloquent glad to see you actually support Rangers really struggle to see it to be fair.

Innocent until proven guilty Mr Rangers Fan

Very eloquent glad to see you actually support Rangers really struggle to see it to be fair.

Innocent until proven guilty Mr Rangers Fan

Innocent until proven guilty Mr Rangers Fan. my point exactly. so let them prove us guilty. instead of trying to squirm out of it

oppression lol ffs listen to yourself

oppression takes many forms one of those is the right to a fair hearing before sentence has been passed. as this hasn't happened before the sentence to strip titles was set down by the SPL.. then yes oppression