Dual Contracts Rubbish

BroonBear

oppression takes many forms one of those is the right to a fair hearing before sentence has been passed. as this hasn't happened before the sentence to strip titles was set down by the SPL.. then yes oppression

the punishment for not registering players properly is clear. always has been

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Innocent until proven guilty Mr Rangers Fan. my point exactly. so let them prove us guilty. instead of trying to squirm out of it

Who is trying to squirm out of it. You have us guilty. I rather prefer to take the stance until found guilty we have done nothing wrong and the proposed punishment for guilt is way over the top. All the sanctions were supposed to be accepted by us without the right of appeal. Are we fucking saudi arabia?

Who is trying to squirm out of it. You have us guilty. I rather prefer to take the stance until found guilty we have done nothing wrong and the proposed punishment for guilt is way over the top. All the sanctions were supposed to be accepted by us without the right of appeal. Are we fucking saudi arabia?

we are guilty. its a fact. what are our options then?

the punishment for not registering players properly is clear. always has been

WTF are you on abou???t maybe if you had some idea what you were talking about we could have had a decent discussion but i guess that was just to much to hope for :rolleyes:

WTF are you on abou???t maybe if you had some idea what you were talking about we could have had a decent discussion but i guess that was just to much to hope for :rolleyes:

You are pissing against the wind with this one G

not really, i'd rather murray wasnt a fuckin snake and the spl didnt have anything on us. im no going to lie to myself and everyone that reads this forum like so many of you do :wanker:

With all the wanking you are doing you are lucky you can see anything.

i didnt think i had to explain but ok. the :wanker: symbol is aimed at you :wanker: :wanker:

Aah i see just thought you enjoy pulling your pud. I'll bare that in mind in future when i put the sign for wanker it is not for me i feel really thick to beput down by a tim fuck like yourself. Does getting arse raped hurt?

Aah i see just thought you enjoy pulling your pud. I'll bare that in mind in future when i put the sign for wanker it is not for me i feel really thick to beput down by a tim fuck like yourself. Does getting arse raped hurt?

again, their you go makin us look like dicks :wanker:

Yup i have a flair for making tims look like dicks. Stop wanking you'll go blind give your sister a shot

the thing is im not a tim and im pretty sure iv pumped more money into rangers than you. im just not a fucking idiot that thinks its ok to make jokes about ass raping priests and fuckin your sister. get a grip :wanker: