Malcolm Murray and Charles Green react

I think this is a massive opportunity for Rangers to totally transform both its fortunes as a club and its perception across Scotland. Much talk in the last six months about the hatred towards Rangers, but starting with Division Three here is the opportunity to challenge that and to make a few friends. This must be the beginning of a massive PR offensive in terms of both the club and its supporters ... show your best face and let people compare and contrast that with the sneering arrogance and petty vindictiveness of those wearing hoops.

Got to hand it to Green, he's actually handled all this well. I had expected capitulation and for us to get shafted but it seems he's been in there hammer and tongs battering out a deal and not letting the SPL have all their own way.

SFA have granted us conditional license but I doubt they would revoke it, SFL teams would go mental. SFL need to hold an AGM and get rid of Rhegan.

"This is still Rangers and the next chapter of our history has the potential to be one of the greatest stories in the history of sport. The Rangers revival begins now and I, for one, am looking forward to the journey."

Superb statment by the chairman.

Sums up the excitement that is building up a head of steam in our great support.

We stand together and make history.

ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH, FELLOW BEARS.

RTID.

I think this is a massive opportunity for Rangers to totally transform both its fortunes as a club and its perception across Scotland. Much talk in the last six months about the hatred towards Rangers, but starting with Division Three here is the opportunity to challenge that and to make a few friends. This must be the beginning of a massive PR offensive in terms of both the club and its supporters ... show your best face and let people compare and contrast that with the sneering arrogance and petty vindictiveness of those wearing hoops.

Well said!

(tu)

Let the battle commence !!! WATP I love being a Ger .

These clowns who tried to kill us off will be wishing they finished the job . We are an angry monster and set to destroy everything in our path. By the time we are back up we shall be wealthy and healthy. These bastards are going to wish they never treated us in the manner they did.

Let the battle commence !!! WATP I love being a Ger .

These clowns who tried to kill us off will be wishing they finished the job . We are an angry monster and set to destroy everything in our path. By the time we are back up we shall be wealthy and healthy. These bastards are going to wish they never treated us in the manner they did.

The battle doesn't commence yet ... this is where you build alliances and strength. Rangers does not yet face its enemies and, aside from possible cup ties, won't this season. The SFL and Division Three has welcomed the Gers and the clubs in that division are there to be wooed. Let places like Berwick see the positives of Rangers ... if, in these difficult times you are able, follow the team, spend money in the boozers, local shops and generally convey a positive image. Rangers is a mighty club, but it never does any harm to have one or two friends in low places.

The battle doesn't commence yet ... this is where you build alliances and strength. Rangers does not yet face its enemies and, aside from possible cup ties, won't this season. The SFL and Division Three has welcomed the Gers and the clubs in that division are there to be wooed. Let places like Berwick see the positives of Rangers ... if, in these difficult times you are able, follow the team, spend money in the boozers, local shops and generally convey a positive image. Rangers is a mighty club, but it never does any harm to have one or two friends in low places.

Agree wholeheartedly with this. These wee clubs can benefit greatly from the traveling Rangers support and if we can win new friendships in our climb up this division, all the better. Rangers fans can show these wee clubs and wee towns how true Rangers supporters really conduct themselves and are not as portrayed by certain hacks in the meedja.